Quote Originally Posted by Mystermenace View Post
Well, that doesn't even come close to actually addressing the question I asked. I expected as much.
I'm glad you can't show it.

To respond to your current irrelevance:

Do you think that god told you the sum total of his existence, everything that he knows and that he has ever done, in one book?
It will always be true that there are some things we won't know and that's ok.

Do you think that we are the only purpose and function god has in his existence?
We are His main purpose.

"All who claim me as their God will come, for I have made them for my glory. It was I who created them" (Is. 43.7).

"Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not" (1 John 3.1).

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren" (Rom. 8.28,29).

"God chose him for this purpose long before the world began, but now in these final days, he was sent to the earth for all to see. And he did this for you" (1 Pet. 1.20).

"According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved" (Eph. 1.4-6).

"Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus" (Col. 1.28).

"But ye are a chosen...royal priesthood...that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light" (1 Pet. 2.9).

"And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence" (Col. 1.18).

"When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory" (Col. 3.4).

"Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ; And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ" (Eph. 3.8-9).

Is Hugh Ross saying that god is not capable of making life possible on another planet?
God can't be less than perfect. This is a perfect creation. Why accept anything less? Why would you try to do worse on a test or do less than you know you ought to in life?

MAY GOD SHOW YOU HIS GLORY!