Quote Originally Posted by lovingbrotherofChrist View Post
Maybe sir you should go back to the original greek text and translate. You see, foreknow and predestinate actually come from the same greek root. And do you know what sybol is at the beginning of the word? the symbol for love. Because God lovingly CHOSE those who would come to him. Let me ask you a series of questions. Did God choose adam to be the first human? Did God elect angels?(1Tim. 5:21) Did God choose Abraham to be the father of israel? Did God choose Israel? Then WHY can God not choose Christians? You cheat and create a new God based off your opinion, not the holy scriptures. I believe in a just sovereign God. You do not believe that God is sovereign.
Where did I say God foreknowing and predestinating are the same thing?

God chooses Christians but He doesn't have to be an evil tyrant irresistibly imposing regeneration. He enjoys fellowship, thus, giving us the free choice. Your god can't do that. Your god sucks. Such a god is not sovereign like God of the Bible.

Since God pleads with you and implores you to believe in Him, obviously, this is not a charade, but He has given you the free choice.

My prayer is one day you stop worshiping your false Christ and give your like to Christ Jesus. Amen.