After further apathetic comments from Ken (which I have not posted), I responded with...

You're shutting your mind down. Sin loves the pleasures of the world, and if it doesn't get fed it goes elsewhere. It can't find peace in Christ because it is antichrist, so it looks to stuff outside self for gratification and to bolster the self life. Hope this helps you know yourself better. May you one day give your life to Christ, for nothing is better. And nothing is worse than Hell where you are going. My prayers go out to you. Just realize at the end of the day you had no basis for what you believe in and you could not overturn the evidence that was given you. In fact, that is a testify to God in Christ and salvation is through Him. Praise the Lord! Amen.

This being our last correspondence after saying this, Ken replied,

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Gibson
Amen
Praise the Lord!

Ken, if you ever read through this thread again, I highly encourage you to watch this (Jesus Christ: Liar? Lunatic? Legend? or God?), http://www.johnankerberg.org/catalog/AP.html

First watch Program 6.

Program 6: Dr. John Warwick Montgomery answers the person who says: "Listen, I don't believe that there is any evidence that even suggests that God exists. But I'm not an `ornery' atheist, I'm an `ordinary' atheist who is open to hearing the evidence