The Holy Spirit is telling me several things that I can list for you in short order:

1) You're not sending out enough applications to get a job.

And according to your profile:

2) You worship a false Christ who does not allow people to eternally separate themselves from Him.
3) You reject the Word of God is complete in the 66 books of the Bible.
4) And you are a legalist requiring baptism by physical water.

In closing, these false teachings you have are as much symptoms of your spiritual condition and false faith which leads to your various ailments, trials and tribulations. Unless you are willing to accept the true Jesus Christ how can you expect further problems that stem from this to not come down the pike? You speak of those who profess they are victims, but the Holy Spirit is telling me that you are projecting their condition onto yourself, for deep down inside you sense you are a victim when you are not at all. You are responsible for your failure in your mortgage business and to be in that business in the first place. It's time to take the bull by the horn and send out at least 10 resumes per day until you are back to work. Getting back to work will help your physical problems also.

The yoke would be so much easier for you if you accepted man has free will to eternally separate himself from God as this reflects man's true condition God created in His image and honors man's choice. The yoke would further be untangled if you accepted God's word is complete in 66 books, not add to it or take away from it. Don't allow your flesh to add and take away from God's word. And lastly, when you focus on the physical you miss the mark. What you need is to:

1) Accept the true Jesus and stop worshiping a false Christ.
2) Be baptized with or without water (as this is a spiritual condition, not a physical one) and the Holy Spirit: allow God to give you the sense of coming out of the world as a sojourner.
3) Engage in God's desire for the dividing of your spirit, soul and body as per Heb. 4.12. Read this book slowly and deeply 5 hours a day, and read it a second time in the same manner until it fully sinks in,
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/SMCFP.htm

The mistakes you have made are due to the mingling of your spirit, soul and body which need to be divided. What Satan tries to mingle, God divides.