Re: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW12vCiE7do&NR=1

Email sent to: http://www.islaminfo.com/comments.php

Shabir Ally,

I have some problems with your view because you seem to be accusing God your creator rather than heeding His word.

1) The reason why Israel was to kill the tribes in Canaan was because they were engaging in human sacrifices and even if they killed only the adults, the children would grow up to do the same, so it seems to me God's reasoning is justified.

2) God obviously considers adultery quite horrendous even to the point of stoning under the law. We are reminded of this today. Apparently, it was happening so much then, this was the only option.

"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death" (Lev. 20.10).

3) Women not allowed to speak in church meetings was like you said, conducive of the times. Women were quite emotional in church meetings and raising a ruckus across the isles. Eve sinned first and was beguiled by the serpent whereas man sinned in his affection for Eve. Women in those days were not considered credible witnesses. This was not always going to be the case. Just this past century women can vote. But it troubles me to cover women so you can't even see their face in Islam because of the rampant sinfulness of Islamic men. Two evils don't make a right. If Islamic men gave their lives to Christ and died on the cross with Christ (becoming a child of God) they would have power over their flesh to stop raping women. Just like false Roman Catholic priests who are pedophiles.

4) Regarding the bald man Elijah and the mauling of 42 children, I think you have a double standard with your valuing context. The context is Elijah is surrounded in a town of pagan worshippers and he is the most spiritual man in the world at the time, yet children or teenagers in Israel are mocking him and berating him. If children grow up with this attitude, Israel is lost forever. God had no choice but to respond.

5) The New Testament was written in the first century, so referencing Nicene in 325 AD is irrelevant. So when Paul said in 1 Cor. 15, Gal. 1 & 2 he met the apostles who told him they saw Jesus resurrected in various group settings this proves Jesus is God. Peter confirms this in Peter. Jude confirms this in Jude. James confirms this in James. Matthew in Matthew. John in John. Mark knew Peter and Paul. Luke traveled with Paul. Luke wrote Acts and said Acts was part two of his writings. Luke was the first part of his writings, therefore, even earlier. They went to their deaths as martyrs, but do people die for something they know is a lie? They truly believed they saw Jesus alive from the dead.

6) Jesus said the sign of Jonah and raising His body on the third day would be the greatest sign He is God. This poses a problem, because Jesus said he would die, yet according to the Qur'an he did not. That makes him a false prophet, not a true prophet, but the Koran says he is a true prophet. It is in the contradiction we find out who is telling the truth. Jesus would also be caught in a lie because he said to the disciples he was resurrected. And it also makes the disciples liars because they said they saw him resurrected, but obviously they couldn't really believe that if they saw Jesus all beaten up, scourged down to the bone, blood pouring out of his head, a chest cavity drained of blood and water from the spear. Jesus would have lied yet again, since he claimed he was God when according to the Qur'an he was not. He also lied giving the appearance of being sinless, but no mere man has never not sinned. I just don't know how the disciples go to their deaths as martyrs for the resurrection claim if they didn't truly believe their eyewitness accounts in seeing Jesus resurrected and His claim He is God.