What do men who like to just self-declare things have in common with the great accuser? He can't back up his accusations either. He spouts whatever mindlessly. That's the proof. After the experience of talking to over 100 calvinists and reading it seems every faulty argument, the calvinist has nothing. If the calvinist is not the tare, then who? Calvnists try desparately with 1001 articles to show they are regenerated first before they can believe in the pride of thinking they are premade for salvation like a robot when they say God has to elect them unconditional to cause them to have faith. Crazy stuff!

Christians, my brothers and sisters in Christ, believe that we are elected conditionally in humility. That is, God foreknew our choice before the foundations of the world (Rom. 8.29). Calvinists hate this verse so much they literally try to change the word foreknow to know because they despise God's omniscient foreknowledge and the image of God in our free-choice. From pelagian false view of original sin to the false teaching of total depravity to the man-made ideology of regeneration before faith roboticism, ends up effectively killing the grace of the image of God to choose which then is a believing in a corrupted lesser god (gnosticism).

Even a calvinist is not an automaton, though I am sure they feel like one as that is how they come across. They cannot sense their conscience is dead because it can't sense this premaking could never glorify God and God would not want to be with robots. Calvinists are oblivious they are going to hell as the tares. They really don't believe in Jesus Christ. Wow!

It is sad to lose even one soul to hell. Christians need to learn to kick the dust under the feet and leave a calvinist remain in their own you know what. I would be happy to help them if their spirit was open, but they don't want to be saved, not really. We should not cast pearls before unsave swine. We could be sinning if we try further to help them when we have done all we can do. It is a waste of time for God's children to help a dullard who will never be born-again.

This is what they are saying about themselves by their own words, so John 3.18 says they are condemned already. I really believe they are condemned already by God Almighty because they will never repent and are eternally hostile to God in their inner man, even deeper.

This has been a very powerful message for me to know in all my experiences with calvinists, they are the tares of Matthew 13 whom Jesus will put the sickle to, and may anyone who reads this message sence the authenticity of these words, so less people are corrupted by the pride of calvinism. Though I am at peace with this knowing some people just want to go to hell, I believe God is very angry with those who try to look like the saved wheat without every truly repenting to the cross. Perhaps there is nothing worse. You might even say their hell will be worse than the hell for atheists/agnostics.