Thread: Greetings and Peace to Y'all - I have questions/comments regarding opposing forces~~~

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cowboy Guest

Being strong in my faith, I explored a few items here. What I have found is a group that if you do not agree with, you are admonished, banned, and been given an infraction. Here is what I know about Christianity: Jesus Christ rejected absolutely no one. The Church I attend is open to all and if it ever rejected someone based upon their beliefs, etc, I would be crushed and broken-hearted, much as I felt perusing this site and seeing you judge and tell people that they would be banned if they did not repent. I can tell you that you are not The Judge or My Judge. God is my Judge. Further, love is the glue to Christianity as well as many World Faiths. When I am faced with situations such as what I experienced here, I deliberate in my mind this: Judge not lest ye be judged; and, is this person coming from a place of love and integrity?

This is a message board. This is not an organized Church. You might have a religious organization via the internet, but there is amazing power, love and spirit in a physical structure, which across all Christian Denominations is considered The Lord's House. The Lord was a very strict God in the Old Testament and He lovingly mellowed with the conception, birth, life and death of His Only Son, Jesus Christ, Our Saviour. Further, Jesus reduced the Ten Commandments to two simple beautiful commandments: Love the Lord, your God, with all you heart, body and soul; and, love thy neighbor as thyself. These are the greatest two commandments and override all else.

For the people are building this organization, I say this: While I agree that there are some strange denominations/beliefs within the Christian Faith, I have never, ever, seen or experienced such vitriol to other human beings......all in the Name of Christ. Whether these people are seeking or simply curious about your beliefs, a kinder approach will grant you more questions, followers, expansion, etc.....whatever it is you are choosing to accomplish. But, to admonish, ban and blatantly tell someone they are not Christian is an abomination.

To all of you here who are members of this website and advocates of biblocality, please consider not being so angry. Please consider being open to others. We are all walking the planet together. None of my communities are hateful like this one from the perceived owners of or organizers of this site.

I came upon this forum to ask a specific question, which was not addressed. I will continue to peruse this site as there absolutely is some useful material here, but not from certain members who take it upon themselves to judge others. In this, I wish you well.

I hope your community expands in true peace and love.

In Christ,

Cowboy
    Last edited by Cowboy; 06-12-2013 at 04:29 PM. Reason: typo

Thread Information