The gospel of salvation is given to all no matter how personal someone may think that infringes on them. Actually, if you really love someone you will point out mistaken beliefs and mistaken assumptions, otherwise you don't really care for others. You sound like you only wanted to receive praise not real help.

The condition for receiving the Holy Spirit is being born-again not baptism. Baptism of water and the Holy Spirit is the experience one undergoes of dying to the world and coming out of the world after one is saved. Otherwise, it becomes a work and we are not saved by works. Since baptism in the NT occurs with or without water, we should treat the water as symbolic only.

You are absolutely wrong about the Holy Spirit. Jesus said the Holy Spirit is given when a person is born-again. This shows you were never born-again, because you admit you never received the Holy Spirit at new birth. What you entered into was the baptism of the evil spirit who claims the Holy Spirit is not given until sometime later. Charismatic gibberish babblers are not saved either, for they claim the infilling, more than just receiving the Holy Spirit, is through gibberish babble which of course is nonsense. Tongues are the gift of languages to spread the gospel to the nations not mindless gibberish. Satan tries to engulf you in passivity through gibberish babble. Pentecostals are not Christians. They worship a false Christ as do you. It's your choice to continue to want to worship a false Christ. All I can do is point out your error.

The infilling of the Holy Spirit comes with the dividing of one's spirit, soul and body.

God has given us His word passed down in 66 books. He does not leave out chapters or books, so you simply don't trust in the God who can do this. This opens the door for false teachers who will add things to God's word or take away like Catholics and Eastern Orthodox who have added various books.

You don't believe in free will because your idea of free will is not having the free choice to be eternally separated from God in Hell. You believe in a Calvinistic idea that people are all irresistibly forced to believe or a 7th Day Adventist idea that people who are not saved are annihilated. Either way, you are wrong.

Matthew wrote Matthew. However much you think anyone corroborated, Matthew wrote Matthew. Each of the 4 gospels are so different from one another, they were independently written.

Your extreme liberal take on many different doctrines that contradict each other as acceptable is certainly not God's will and entirely Satan's work that you embrace. Do you also think Muslims are not going to Hell either?

You are not banned here for disagreeing (presently you are not banned), but for not abiding in the rules of the forum which are reasonable rules one should expect anywhere. So your accusation people are banned here simply for disagreeing is sinning bearing false witness on your part.

Jesus kicked the dust under his feet with many people. He said to the Apostles after they deliver the gospel if it is not received, move on.

You are a hypocrite because you say not to judge but then you judge. How's that being neutral? All you are doing is exalting your flesh. That is entirely doubleminded. Shame on you. What love is that? Your integrity is deplorable. Judging is alright as long as you are doing it.

The Bible is against denominations: don't say I of Cephas, or I of Apollos. The church of a locality is the only way the Bible defines the universal body of believers. It's not what you think: massively contradictory organizations. Rather, Apostles are directly chosen by God who work regionally and appoint Elders of a church locality. If this is something you don't want to accept, your issue is not really with me, but with the word of God.

Physical structures are not considered the Lord's house. The Lord's house are the churches. The churches are identified according to their locality. Within a locality there are many meeting places that don't require a physical structure. You are vain to think so. If someone asks me what church I belong to, I tell them to the church of my locality, and don't ascribe to a cult-like movement of Pentecostals or some denomination that spans not only states but countries and continents.

The purpose of Biblocality forums is to express these points, to emphasize them, and bring peoples' attention to them the Biblical definition of the Church, not your version.

Christians here are not angry. With love we have shared the truth with you, but instead you have accused like Satan. Why so angry? Your frustrating life circumstances you're taking out on me. You seem to be projecting your own anger unto us.

I hope you one day appreciate the answers given to your questions in your opening post will help you repent, for they show the source of your problems whether you want to accept it or not.

Praise the Lord!