My email to Hal Lindsey...

Hal,

You've excluded yourself from the first rapture at the start of the Tribulation that is according to readiness, for those Christians who keep the word of His patience, who are watchful and prayerful. If you are saved Hal, and I am not saying you are, you will be in the Tribulation not recognizing that it is the Tribulation since you assumed you would be raptured no matter how carnal a Christian you are. When a couple million people are raptured alive Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 you will accuse them day and night along with Satan (Rev. 12.10). Who can be confident you are my brother in Christ then?

You've said in your broadcast that the Church is gone when the Tribulation starts. How evil that would be if that were true for then how would someone come to Christ not hearing the gospel of salvation from members of the body of Christ of the Church? The Holy Spirit is not taken out of the way, nor is the Church vanished. The first rapture occurs at the start of the 1st trumpet then 5 years later the general rapture and resurrection takes place at the start of the 7th trumpet.

You're a dangerous man Hal. May God protect His children from your deception.