Some reasons why the first rapture is not a year or two before the Tribulation starts:Originally Posted by DeLane
1) Rev. 7.9 are the overcomers (not all Christians) "before throne" in 3rd heaven by being first raptured before the Tribulation starts. Then "when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour" (8.1) not a year or two. The Tribulation is "7 trumpets" (v.2). Then the "first angel sounded" (v.7) for the 1st trumpet. Only those Christians who were watchful (Matt. 24.42), prayerful (Luke 21.36) and keep the word of His patience (Rev. 3.10) will escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world by being raptured beforehand.
2) Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets is that day during the Total Lunar Tetrad. It can't be Sept. 5, 2013 because the Tetrad has not started yet by then.
3) Sept. 25, 2014 is not feasible because there are seven sets of seven (17,640 days) from June 7, 1967 to the Day of Atonement Sept. 23, 2015. Therefore, 2015 should be the year of the first rapture.
4) Satan reacts to this most spectacular event as he knows then his time is short so the 2,520 days begins on this day to start the countdown. The 2,520th day is Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. Jesus steps down on Aug. 7, 2022 (the 1260th day) to reign in the 3rd Temple newly constructed.
5) "Our gathering together unto him.... Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition" (2 Thess. 2.1,3). First the Antichrist is revealed, known by his covenant or peace treaty for 7 years.
From the 1260th day to the 1290th day the Son of Man judges the nations. Then 45 days more to the 1335th day He sets up Israel as the center of all nations. The 1335th day is Oct. 21, 2022 after Tabernacles. Simchat Torah is Oct 18. There is an interesting congruency because there again is seen the 4 days of inspection from Oct. 18 to Oct. 21.
The Temple must be completed with 2300 days (Dan. 8.14) left to Tisha B'Av. There are exactly 2300 days from the 4th day inspection of the lamb April 21, 2016 (Passover is Friday April 22) to Aug. 7, 2022. Thus, the Temple must be completed by April 20, 2016. There are 220 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to April 20, 2016. 2300 + 220 = 2,520 days.