Quote Originally Posted by testskriftene
Once again. You are wrong. Both theologically and in facts about the other part you are talking to... and it shows me that you dont truly check the facts about the person you are talking to or his beliefs... because you have been told by your leaders that all persons that dont hold their (you leaders) view is like "this and this" maybe?
You should question your denomination which holds to both non-OSAS and Calvinism like the Methodists which are half non-OSASers and half Calvinists. Why be associated with such a false system? Too bad they weren't Christians - OSAS Arminians.

I've talked to Shawn McCraney and he does not say he erred in claiming he believed in non-OSAS and Calvinism, but he shut his mind down thereafter, not dealing with this obvious problem of his faith. He thinks his special brand of non-OSAS Calvinism is unique. It's not really unique as it is strange and contradictory!

I'm an Apostle so I don't have a leader but Jesus Himself. Actually all Christians are a royal priesthood having direct communion with God by the Holy Spirit. Jesus told me you and Shawn McCraney are not saved, because you are Calvinists. You're not a Christian because you are a Calvinist, that is, you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated and refuse to give your life to the God who provides sufficient grace for all to have the choice.

I have experienced amazing grace. As God said in 1. John. "Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is begotten of God"... All my sins are washed away, and I repent and believe in Jesus everyday. And I know that He is my Lord and saviour, and your judgements about me mean squatt.

You have proven yourself to be unable to discuss.. and I wont waste my time discussing with you, because you are a liar, and cant get anything into your head - maybe your leaders in your church have done that to you?

I will pray for you that God opens your eyes and that you stop spending time on your computer for useless stuff. Do you go to church sometime? Spend your time in Biblestudy with other people? Hope you do.
You worship a false Christ, because the god you describe is horrific, certainly not God of the Bible. Shutting your mind down as you do is quite useless. May you one day give your life to the true Jesus and stop worshiping a false Christ and wasting your time living a lie.

In the name of the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit I reject and refuse any prayers from you because I know it is the evil spirit indwelling in you. I study the Bible every day and go to church quite often. Why does that offend you?