• 2015 to 2022

by Published on 12-08-2013 09:38 PM     Number of Views: 3910 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2015 to 2022,
    3. Partial Rapture,
    4. 2022 to 2029

Revelation 3.10 says "Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

Who is on the earth before the Tribulation? Both Christians and non-Christians.

Christians can't receive initial salvation by works so 3.10 is referring to those already saved who receive a blessing and other believers lose this reward. It is a conditional statement because it says "Because..." so if "thou keeps the word of my patience" that person will escape not just trial as Christians have always faced but the hour of the trial of the Tribulation itself, and the only way one can be assured of this is by rapture, for many Christians will be martyred during the Tribulation. The Tribulation last seven years. It is the 70th seven in Dan. 9.27, and all Daniel's 69 sevens are 2,520 days each (360 x 7) that pointed to when Christ would be cut off.

Luke 21.36 confirms this condition for Christians, "But watch ye at every season, making supplication, that ye may prevail to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

What is to come to pass to stand before the Son of man? The Tribulation -- Daniel's final seven.

And again in Matt. 24, "Then shall two man be in the field; one is taken, and one is left: two women shall be grinding at the mill; one is taken, and one is left. Watch therefore: for ye know not on what day your Lord cometh."

So the believer is told to watch. If you don't want, there are consequences. It is better to be taken by the Lord than left. If you watch you will be taken. Taken when? Taken before the important events that unfold in the Tribulation as described in the 7 Trumpets of the Tribulation. The 7th Seal opens up the 7 trumpets and the 7th trumpet pours out the 7 bowls of wrath like a lock tumbler combination to understanding Revelation.

When will this take place? Immediately after the 3 events in Rev. 6.12: "And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood." Then that first rapture according to readiness takes place "before the throne" (7.9) before the 1st trumpet is blown in 8.7.

The great earthquake already happened. 320,000 died in Haiti in 2010 and the 4th greatest earthquake recorded in human history by magnitude was in Japan 2011. Never in human history have two earthquakes with such impact occurred back to back, year over year. The second item, in order, occurred Nov. 3, 2013 the long H3 Hybrid solar eclipse which is the rarest of all solar eclipses was the 4th since Christ and won't happen again till 2172. There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses, the rarest which is the hybrid occurring about 5% of the time. Of the hybrids there are 3 types in which the H3 is the rarest. And it is a long version which lasts for more than a minute and a half.

The 3rd item is the feast Total Lunar Tetrad 2014/15 which will be the 8th since Christ and doesn't happen again till 2582/83.

I for one am saved and can never lose salvation because the Bible says those who are born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28), but I can lose the reward of being raptured before the Tribulation and not be included in the 5 wise virgins to enter the marriage feast of the millennial reign over the nations for 1000 years (Matt. 25.1-13; Rev. 2,26,27, 20.4-6) before the New City and New Earth commence.

So daily I read the word of God and prepare myself that if I meet God's standards, keeping the conduct of Matthew 5-7, that I pray along with Paul that I may be accounted worthy. Paul did not pray to be saved or to be kept saved, for he knew his salvation was assured and had eternal life which could never be lost, but what he did pray for was this reward.

Thank you Jesus.
    by Published on 12-05-2013 05:34 PM     Number of Views: 2253 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2015 to 2022,
    3. 2022 to 2029

"Give a portion to seven, and also to eight;
    for thou knowest not
    what evil shall be upon the earth" (Eccl. 11.2)

You know what is more amazing than anything else right now? That virtually everyone even Christians are oblivious to the 3 items in Re. 6.12 that take place in specific order just before the Tribulation starts in which the first two have already taken place.

The Nov. 3, 2013 H3 Hybrid long Solar Eclipse (rarest of all solar eclipses) just occurred in Rev. 6.12 (4th since Christ) before the Tribulation starts. Just before that 320,000 died in the great earthquake in Haiti in 2010 and the 4th greatest in magnitude in recorded history was in Japan 2011. If you search for the Internet virtually nobody is making this connection. What do you have to do to wake people up? They love the world so much or are busy wondering how they can make money off of Christianity somehow. Someone donated this site Biblocality.com $15 to me once several years ago anonymously and that's it. I am sure I come in last place in receiving donations.

That leaves the 2014/15 feast Tetrad, 8th since Christ (won't happen again till 2582/83), which would mark the beginning of the Tribulation in 2015 or with a 7 year preparatory period would begin in 2022.

There are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 the day the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. All Daniel's sixty-nine sevens are 2,520 days each which were prophesied as to when Jesus would die on the cross from the declaration to rebuild the Temple, leaving one last seven to take place after Rev. 6.12 occurs with its 3 signs.

And there are 2,550 days (1260 + 1290) from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029. Check it out!

I am not sure which is the 7 year Tribulation, but I am favoring the latter because the 3rd Temple must be completed with 2300 days to the end of the Tribulation (Dan. 8.14), and the implant under the skin to buy and sell must be pervasive enough during the latter half called the Great Tribulation. We are not there yet. But things are progressing rapidly.
    by Published on 03-25-2013 10:56 PM     Number of Views: 2132 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2015 to 2022

What is the probability of a great earthquake, unique solar eclipse and unique red blood moon in that order over 3 years?

Unique Earthquake Odds

What is the probability a great earthquake at least 2nd most deaths? 1 in 2010 Haiti.

What is the probability of a great earthquake at least 4th greatest on the richter magnitude scale? 3 in 2011 Japan

What is the probability of a great earthquake with at least 2nd most deaths and at least 4th greatest in magnitude? 0%

Conservatively let's say 1 in 2010 then.

Unique Solar Eclipse Odds
    What is the probability of the rarest solar eclipse happening? There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses, the rarest which is called the hybrid occurring about 5% of the time. There are 3 kinds of hybrids, the rarest which is the H3 occurring 5% of that 5% of the time. They are additionally even more rare when they are considered long lasting more than 1 minute and 30 seconds. There have been 3 long H3's since Christ. The odds are approximately 1 in 700.

What is the probability of this rare earthquake and eclipse together? (1 in 2010) x (1 in 700) = 1 in 1.4 million.

Unique Lunar Tetrad Odds
    What are the odds that two Tetrads could occur in a single century? 1 in 20.

What are the odds that those two Tetrads in that century land on two key dates when Israel became a nation and entered Jerusalem? (1 in 100) x (1 in 99)​

What are the odds, therefore of two Tetrads landing in the 20th century AND on the two key dates (1949/50 and 1967/68)? (1 in 20) x (2 in 100) x (1 in 99) ~ 1 in 100,000

Odds of Being in Proper Order
    1 in 6 according to Rev. 6.12

Jesus returning on Tisha B'Av (when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed)
    7 out of 19 years 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av

Jesus returning on a Sunday
    1 in 7

Tisha B'Av held over from Saturday
    1 in 7

Combined Odds
    (1 in 1.4 million) x (1 in 100,000) x (1 in 6) x (7 in 19) x (1 in 7) x (1 in 7) = 1 in 112,000,000,000,000.

You read that correctly. 1 in 112 trillion. Pay attention! Wake up.
    by Published on 03-13-2013 11:48 PM     Number of Views: 5992 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2015 to 2022,
    3. 2022 to 2029

As I look at the approaching date of Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets, I find it hard to believe that construction on the 3rd Temple will begin by 2015 as well as the global implementation of the implant to be able to buy and sell. So like many were disappointed by the name of the new Pope not fulfilling the Malchy Prophecy, many Christians will be disturbed by when 2015 rolls around and nothing happens.

The last possible year for the Vatican to be nuked is 2019 since the first half of the 7 years is from 2015 to 2019 (second half is 2019 to 2022), and Rev. 17.16 takes place in the first half . This will be a major mind twist if the prophecy of the Tetrads passes us by uneventful.

What does this mean? Firstly, it tells us that "right at the door" (Matt. 24.33) is more than a lifetime of 70 to 80 years (Ps. 90.10). And if it is longer than a lifetime then it could refer to an indefinite period of time where nobody can know the day of the Lord when it begins, thusly, when the first rapture according to readiness takes place (Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10).

God is always throwing things for a loop, but we can be confident and comforted His way is always best even though many signs appear to be pointing to specific dates and times with our human reasoning. The next period to look for is 2029 to 2036 surrounding the massive asteroid that comes within satellite distance of the earth.

Though "the impact odds as they stand now are less than one in a million, which makes us comfortable saying we can effectively rule out an Earth impact in 2036,” Don Yeomans, manager of NASA's Near-Earth Object Program Office, said in a statement. The office is based at the agency's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif.

But there is one factor that stands out to me more than anything. It is that Rev. 6.12 occurs shortly before the Tribulation. If these 3 events in this verse by all accounts are 2010-2015 then it stands to reason it will not be that many years after for Daniel's final seven to take place lasting 7 years.

Therefore, we can conclude at the absolute outside the Tribulation must begin by the end of this decade even though that seems quite unreasonable because it ought to be linked to the Tetrads and within a lifetime from 1948.

The data suggests that the Tribulation should start Sept. 14, 2015 on Feast of Trumpets, but the problem is: (a) the implant under the skin is not widely distributed by then, and (b) 3rd Temple construction won't be completed by 2016 with 2300 days left to the Tribulation.

There is in fact a 7 year preparation before the Tribulation begins. So I see the 2,520 days from 2022 to 2029. Sept. 26 Feast of Trumpets, 2022 to Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029 is exactly 2,550 days. 7 years x 360 = 2,520 days. Day of Atonement is 30 days more so 2,550 days. From the 1260th day to the 1290th day Jesus judges the nations.

I got this adjustment of a 7 year preparation period from this site:

http://freestockphotos.com/COMING1/2030SecondComing.htm

The story of Joseph may predict a seven year period of abundance given to prepare for the Tribulation.

Joseph was told that there would be seven years of abundance to prepare Egypt for the seven years of famine that would follow. Genesis 41:25-49. This may be a prophetic type of a seven year period of abundance that will precede the Tribulation as a time for the Church and Israel to prepare. This principal of Divine warning to make preparation for a specified period of tribulation is seen in other Biblical examples:

• Noah was warned to prepare food and enter the ark 7 days before the flood began.
    • Rahab was warned 7 days before the battle of Jericho and so made plans to safeguard her family. She was taken out by the two spies after the 7th trumpet on the 7th day.
    • Israel was warned to prepare provisions 7 days before they crossed the Jordan to Jericho.
    • Elisha warned the Shunamite woman about the 7 year famine that was about to occur.
    • Israel was promised abundant crops before the land was rested on the Sabbatical Year.
    by Published on 12-29-2012 11:03 PM     Number of Views: 2783 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2015 to 2022

Questions:

1) Why is it that 12 out of every 19 years there are always exactly 2,520 days (Daniel's 7 x 360) from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av, and the other 7 out of 19 years there are always exactly 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets to the Day of Atonement?

2) Why are there exactly 7 sets of 7 or 17,640 days ((7 x 360)*7) from June 7, 1967 when Israel took over Jerusalem to the Day of Atonement Sept. 23, 2015?

3) Why are there exactly 120 Jubilees of 6000 years (50*120) from 4004 BC when Adam was born to 2015 AD?

4) Why is there not another feast Tetrad to the 2014/15 Tetrad until 2582/83 after the 6th one fell on when Israel became a nation again (1949/50) and the 7th one when Israel entered Jerusalem (1967/68)?

5) Would the earthquake in Haiti 2010 (320,000 deaths, 2nd most deaths of earthquakes recorded) constitute a great earthquake in Rev. 6.12 before the first trumpet of the Tribulation is blown (8.7)?Would the earthquake in Japan 2011 constitute a great earthquake (4th greatest in the world in magnitude)? Back to back, year over year, has there ever been on record two earthquakes with this magnitude and number of deaths?

6) The 2nd item in Rev. 6.12 is the black sackcloth sun solar eclipse. Would the Nov. 3, 2013 solar eclipse constitute just such a rare eclipse? There are 4 kinds of eclipses. The rarest is the Hybrid which occurs about 5% of the time. There are 3 kinds of Hybrids. The rarest Hybrid occurs about 5% of that 5%, called the H3. And NASA additionally breaks down eclipses as long or short. The long are more rare lasting more than 1 min 30 secs. It just so happens the 4th long H3 since Christ is this eclipse which occurs on Nov. 3, 2013 smack in the middle between the great earthquake and Total Lunar Tetrad as required by Rev. 6.12.

7) The 3rd item is the moon red as blood in Rev. 6.12. If the Tetrad in 2014/15 is not the red blood moon, but since God wants us to know what it is, then what could supersede it that it would be that obvious to us?

8) If these 3 events are indeed the events of Rev. 6.12 before the 2,520 days of the Tribulation start, and the Tribulation would begin shortly, would it not commence at some point within the Tetrad period since the 5th, 6th and 7th Tetrads did just that with regard to the expulsion of the Jews from Spain, Israel a nation again, and Jerusalem reclaimed?

9) There are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 the day the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. Would you consider this important to Jesus because He returns to reign on earth in that Temple in person for 1000 years?

10) Would you consider "right at the door" (Matt. 24.33) for the return of Jesus after Israel became a nation again (v.32) no more than a lifetime? Ps. 90.10 says a lifetime is about 75 years. If 75 years from 1948 is 2023 would not the Tribulation conclude by then? This is the time it took Abraham to enter the promise land. It is also the time generally when people go to rest.
    by Published on 12-12-2012 04:11 PM     Number of Views: 2120 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2015 to 2022

Quote Originally Posted by DeLane
    Hello,

I've been convinced by your site and others that the Rapture will indeed fall on the Feast of Trumpets. I've been studying the return of the Lord for over 20 years, and am excited to know that it is severely soon! I just have a question that perhaps you can clear up.

Why does the tribulation period have to start on the same day as the rapture? The tribulation kicks off with the confirming of a covenant (Dan. 9:27), but with all the chaos of the rapture and what it would bring to the world with millions suddenly disappearing, it seems unlikely that the world will be concerned with a treaty on that day. The fact that the anti-christ is able to confirm one at all lends to his unbelievable power during that time. I just think the rapture could happen and it be some time, perhaps even the 1 year anniversary on the next feast of trumpets for the anti-christ to make his move. This might put the rapture in 2013 or 2014. Then 2015 could still fit, and this truly would fulfill Jesus' words in Mat. 24 that no one knew the day or the hour, because it was not specifically on the day the tribulation starts.

I would be interested to hear your opinion on this, please just explain why tribulation Must start same day as rapture.

Thank you so much for your dedication, I look forward to hearing more. I preach anywhere I'm invited of the soon coming of Jesus, your website has helped tremendously.
    Some reasons why the first rapture is not a year or two before the Tribulation starts:

1) Rev. 7.9 are the overcomers (not all Christians) "before throne" in 3rd heaven by being first raptured before the Tribulation starts. Then "when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour" (8.1) not a year or two. The Tribulation is "7 trumpets" (v.2). Then the "first angel sounded" (v.7) for the 1st trumpet. Only those Christians who were watchful (Matt. 24.42), prayerful (Luke 21.36) and keep the word of His patience (Rev. 3.10) will escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world by being raptured beforehand.

2) Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets is that day during the Total Lunar Tetrad. It can't be Sept. 5, 2013 because the Tetrad has not started yet by then.

3) Sept. 25, 2014 is not feasible because there are seven sets of seven (17,640 days) from June 7, 1967 to the Day of Atonement Sept. 23, 2015. Therefore, 2015 should be the year of the first rapture.

4) Satan reacts to this most spectacular event as he knows then his time is short so the 2,520 days begins on this day to start the countdown. The 2,520th day is Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. Jesus steps down on Aug. 7, 2022 (the 1260th day) to reign in the 3rd Temple newly constructed.

5) "Our gathering together unto him.... Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition" (2 Thess. 2.1,3). First the Antichrist is revealed, known by his covenant or peace treaty for 7 years.

From the 1260th day to the 1290th day the Son of Man judges the nations. Then 45 days more to the 1335th day He sets up Israel as the center of all nations. The 1335th day is Oct. 21, 2022 after Tabernacles. Simchat Torah is Oct 18. There is an interesting congruency because there again is seen the 4 days of inspection from Oct. 18 to Oct. 21.

The Temple must be completed with 2300 days (Dan. 8.14) left to Tisha B'Av. There are exactly 2300 days from the 4th day inspection of the lamb April 21, 2016 (Passover is Friday April 22) to Aug. 7, 2022. Thus, the Temple must be completed by April 20, 2016. There are 220 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to April 20, 2016. 2300 + 220 = 2,520 days.
    by Published on 07-01-2012 03:28 PM     Number of Views: 2363 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2015 to 2022

Does the Bible give us any clue as to when Jesus returns?

Jesus said, "You hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of earth and sky; but why do you not know how to interpret the present time?" (Luke 12.56)

"Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh" (Matt. 24.32).

The word “now” marks the beginning of the second part. Since the Lord gives this part of His prophecy on the Mount of Olives—a place where there are many fig trees—He quite naturally could use the fig tree as an illustration.

“When her branch is now become tender”—This speaks of the return of life. “And putteth forth its leaves”—This means the manifestation of life.

The fig tree represents the Jews (Jer. 24.2,5,8). Earlier the Lord had cursed the fig tree which possessed only leaves but had no fruit. In reality the curse was upon the Jews who possessed the outward rituals but had no reality.

"And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away" (Matt. 21.19).

"And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if haply he might find any thing thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for the time of figs was not yet" (Mark 11.13).

“Summer” (Matt. 24.32) is the season of growth as winter is the season of withering and death. In the summer, life shows its greatest vigor, the air is warm, and the days are bright. It is a golden season, and therefore it stands for the kingdom.

The Jews today are in the winter time. Winter points to tribulation, particularly the Great Tribulation. Spring speaks of rapture (see S.S. 2.10-14); summer speaks of the kingdom (see Luke 21.30-31). In Luke 21.29-30 we have the words “and all the trees”—which phrase represents the nations (see Daniel 4.10-17 and Judges 9.8-15). When “all the trees ... now shoot forth” (Luke 21.29-30), this is a signifying that nationalism will have been greatly developed among many peoples and nations.

Let us understand that the preceding verses in Matt. 24.4-31 form a part and are not a break with what follows; and hence the thoughts in the earlier part are continuous into the next. The major difference between 24.4-31 and 24.32-25.46 lies in this: that the one part speaks about the Jews while the other part speaks about the church.

“All these things” (v.33)—Such words should be connected with 23.36 (“All these things shall come upon this generation”), with 24.6 (“these things”), and with 24.8 (“all these things”). “All these things” have reference to the beginning of tribulation these past 20 centuries, as reflected in such things as false Christs, wars, famines, pestilences, earthquakes, and so forth.

“He is nigh” (v.32)—“It is nigh” (mg.) is the more accurate rendering of this phrase in the Greek text. The “it” points to the kingdom. The kingdom is near, “even at the doors”: this agrees with Luke—“Even so ye also, when ye see these things coming to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh” (21.31).

We know Jesus returns soon after Israel becomes a nation again because Matt. 24 says "the fig tree" representing Israel "when his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near" (v.32) pointing to the millennial kingdom when Jesus reigns on earth in person.

How long has Israel's branch been tender? Certainly no later than May 14, 1948 when she became a nation again. The nearness of the summer would in the backdrop of the past 2000 years not be longer than a lifetime which is 75 years according to Ps. 90.10; not a generation of 30 to 40 years, but a lifetime of 70 to 80 years in the context of a wicked generation that continues to this day and up to the point when Jesus returns.

"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors" (v.33).

What things? Israel a nation again as described by the "holy place" (v.15) of the 3rd Temple in Israel and to be built by the Israelites.

In order to determine when the 7-year Tribulation starts we need to observe specific events first that must take place, before that great and terrible day of the Lord.

The parousia of our Lord (and commencement of the day of the Lord that spans the 7 years of the Tribulation) begins with overcomer Christians raptured first to 3rd heaven "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) for keeping the word of His patience (3.10) before the 1st trumpet (8.7) of the Tribulation. He then comes on the clouds through the Tribulation period followed by meeting the saints "to meet the Lord in the air" at the start of the last trumpet (11.15; 1 Thess. 4.14-18; cf. 1 Cor. 15.23,50-52). After all this, He finally steps down on the mount of olives to return just as He left (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7).

We find complete harmony in Joel 2.31, Acts 2.20 and Rev. 6.12.

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come" (Joel 2.31). "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come" (Acts 2.20). "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood" (Rev. 6.12).

Would the earthquakes in Haiti 2010 and Japan 2011 qualify as a great earthquake? 320,000 people died in Haiti, 2nd most deaths of any earthquake in history, and the most deaths per capita (1 in 27 people). The earthquake in Japan was the 4th greatest we have ever recorded in history in magnitude. It was the greatest financial loss, and all 50+ of its nuclear power plants were shut down. Back to back, year over year, never has such devastation ever occurred.

We know that in 2014/15 is the the 8th feast red blood moon Total Lunar Tetrad since Christ on passover, tabernacles and again on passover, tabernacles. It won't happen again for nearly 600 years 2582/83. The 6th was when Israel became a nation (1949/50) and the 7th was was when Israel entered Jerusalem (1967/68). Armistice treaty was signed in 1949.

What are the chances a unique black sackcloth sun total solar eclipse will occur in proper sequence in between, that is in the year 2012 or 2013?

There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses, the rarest which is the Hybrid occurring about 5% of the time. And there are 3 kinds of Hybrids, the rarest which is the H3 occurring 5% of that 5% so it is the rarest of all solar eclipses. The H3 concludes as a total solar eclipse to produce that black sackcloth effect. It is even more rare when it is a long version according to NASA when it lasts for 1 minute 30 seconds or more. On Nov. 3, 2013 there is just such a long H3--the 4th since Christ. It won't happen again till 2172.

So, in conclusion, just before the the Tribulation these 3 events take place in exact order. What immediately follows is the Tribulation that lasts 7 years concurrent with Daniel's final seven of 2,520 days (Dan. 9.27). Incidentally 2,520 is the smallest number divisible by all numbers from 2 to 10. Take notice!

There are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022. Tisha B'Av was when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. Jesus returns to reign in the 3rd Temple on earth for 1000 years.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast