Quote Originally Posted by Copo View Post
"I'm not going to use scripture"
You misunderstood not quoting the rest. It wasn't an exclusive effort not to use Scripture, just another approach.

Youre arguments are therefore invalid, as your word is fallible
It's just another approach since you don't respond to when shown how you insert into the text that which is not explicitly stated.

"Gods grace is good for anyone"

Who is willing to be saved, we call this common grace. Unfortunately the only people who are willing to be saved are those who God wills to be saved because a bad tree cannot bear bad fruit.
You're a bad tree that cannot bear fruit since you are unwilling to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated.

Your misinformed view of reformed theology has warped your world view to one that views man as the initiator of a covenant, rather than God.
I am glad you weren't able to show any misinformed view. You're confusing the Reformation of "justification by faith" with Calvinism. Calvinism is not justification by faith, but justification by pridefully assuming oneself irresistibly selected. It's a lie - a selfish salvation.

Don't sin bearing false witness. God is the initiator of the Covenant to save the elect. Thus, He provides sufficient grace to all to have the free choice to save whosoever is willing. Your god sucks, he can't do this what God can do.

Praise the Lord!

p.s. I think that is a doublestandard to accuse of not using Scripture when you don't. It's also wrong to accuse of God not being the initiator when you initiated the idea you were irresistibly selected. Do you think you are God? You're certainly acting like it.