Racquetballers,

Re: http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/ARA_Barb_May.htm

Tournament cancelled at http://www.r2sports.com/tourney/home.asp?TID=5631

The reason why the entirely non-Christian ARA Board disallowed the sanctioning of the 2009 Alberta Racquetball Top 16 Invitational was because they were intolerant towards a Christian.

Barbara May lying does not “encourage and promote the enjoyment in the sport of racquetball; and to work with individuals while respecting their individual rights, roles and commitment to pursue the ARA objectives.” "So the master [ARA] commended the unjust steward because she had dealt shrewdly. For the sons of this world are more shrewd in their generation than the sons of light" (Luke 16.8).

“The Board has concluded upon a review of several emails sent from you to Barbara May, Cam Bourque, and several other ARA members, that you have overstepped the boundaries…” with no specific explanation or details given! Apparently it is acceptable for Barbara May to lie, and this is not overstepping her boundaries, but when speaking up against that lying, it is overstepping boundaries. This is unacceptable! What a double standard. “He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart” (John 12.40).

She tried to protect her job at my expense by lying and retaliated because I did not like her suggestions for the tournament. “And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness” (2 Thess. 2.11-12).

Cam Bourque gets quite hostile about Christ and is “not respecting…individual rights,” for he accused me of being a “a radical lunatic.”

These verses remind me of Barb. “Here is a description of worthless and wicked people: They are constant liars, signaling their true intentions to their friends by making signs with their eyes and feet and fingers. Their perverted hearts plot evil. They stir up trouble constantly. But they will be destroyed suddenly, broken beyond all hope of healing. There are six things the Lord hates-no, seven things he detests: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that kill the innocent, a heart that plots evil, feet that race to do wrong, a false witness who pours out lies, a person who sows discord among brothers…Keep their words always in your heart. Tie them around your neck. Wherever you walk, their counsel can lead you. When you sleep, they will protect you. When you wake up in the morning, they will advise you. For these commands and this teaching are a lamp to light the way ahead of you. The correction of discipline is the way to life. These commands and this teaching will keep you from the immoral woman, from the smooth tongue of an adulterous woman” (Prov. 6.12-19, 21-24).

When a person in authority lies, does this “promote the enjoyment of…respect every individual’s rights?” I have to stop playing racquetball for now because I have tennis elbow and golfer’s elbow which refuse to go away.

Troy
Name:  Alberta Top 16.jpg
Views: 2518
Size:  44.7 KB