To: gmccurdy@silverbirchhotels.com

CC: doris.gubersky@silverbirchhotels.com; edmontonopen@gmail.com; gordonc@nait.ca;jamesbrayley@shaw.ca; marc@racquetballedmonton.ca; jjhalko@shaw.ca; Gerry Slamko slamstars@shaw.ca; SHANDA MCKNIGHT shandam@telusplanet.net; bvogan@telusplanet.net; mcbridejm@shaw.ca; usherbar@shaw.ca; bdould@yahoo.ca; jons@nait.ab.ca; cambel@telus.net; loughlin@nait.ab.ca; larrylemieux@yahoo.ca; dougojones@gmail.com; Myron@My-Dawn.com; albertaracquetball@shaw.ca; mcaouette@shaw.ca; stephenfcampbell@shaw.ca

Dear Sirs,

A grave injustice has been done at the Mayfield Inn & Suites which I pray you will rectify. I believe based solely on the evidence because of this injustice and religious hostility the Mayfield Athletic Club is being closed down to punish those parties who play there who conspired in this injustice. If it were not closing, I would likely pursue legal action against SilverBirch Hotels. I am still considering taking legal action (likely though will turn the other cheek) against the Alberta Racquetball Association for religious intolerance and discrimination by these atheists. My claim is well supported in many anecdotal references on my website, quoting people, that expose the atheists and non-Christians involved.

In 2009, I was setting up a sanctioned racquetball tournament at the Mayfield. During that time, I caught Barbara May in a lie to defend her hide claiming she said not to use the r2sports program to set up the tournament which is clearly not the case given all the circumstances surrounding me using said program as shown here, http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/ARA_Barb_Mayhem.htm

As well, she emailed several people claiming I was incompetent to run the tournament, doing an about turn after telling me she approved of my running the tournament. She is two-faced. She is the person we are required to go through in setting up racquetball tournaments in Alberta. And there was an email exchange between myself an Cam Bourque in which he was overtly expressing his hostility to my faith calling me a lunatic and other names. In response, because I have first hand knowledge of him cheating on his wife with a woman named Michelle Scheepers, who I have slept with also, I brought up that fact for him to consider what is a lunatic if not someone cheating on his wife? It is bad enough he rejects Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior, he lives like a heathen also. To defend my faith, I will expose not only your conduct, but how you are unable to find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings seeing Jesus alive from the dead. The Bible records 12 different groups in different group settings spending time with Jesus over 40 days after His resurrection. People don't willingly die for a lie and group hallucinations are impossible. Nor would Jesus look much like a risen Messiah if the swoon theory were true. In the past 2000 years, scholars have not been able to come up with a naturalistic explanation to account for their testimony. Therefore, not giving your life to Christ proves you will spend eternity in Hell no matter how much the atheist or non-Christian kicks against the goads, rails at me and tries to get me banned from various venues.

An email exchange ensued which I documented here, http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/emails_with_ARA.htm and Barbara May's lying was proven here, http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/ARA_Barb_May.htm. What is common are a few atheists such as the executive of the ARA and Doris Gubersky, manager of Mayfield Athletic Club, who have conspired against me vaguely referencing these emails, never citing any wrong doing on my part specifically. I am simply standing up for the truth and we are having a lively discussion. What could be wrong with that?

As a result the ARA not only did not run the tournament which was originally encouraged, they revoked my ARA membership. As a result of their actions, I emailed through the r2sports program all across Canada all racquetball players in the database to expose this bizarre injustice by an entirely non-Christian and atheistic executive board.

Doris, unthinkingly, jumped on the badwagon of the atheists and a couple months ago banned me from the fitness facility. I have documented the matter every step of the way here, http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?3026-The-Alberta-Racquetball-Association-and-Dishonesty-of-Barbara-May. It is unclear who was behind her pushing her to get me banned, but no doubt it is the same parties involved. Isn't the Internet a wonderful thing!

Never is it stated what is wrong with my "prior actions," but it is just vaguely asserted. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize this is religious hostility. I challenge anyone to confront Gordon Cutting or any board executive of the ARA or ERA about their faith to discern their true intentions why they are targeting a Christian who is well spoken on his faith. Presumably they are banning me for life, not just a few years as it has been 3 years already, but eternity. Actual crimes are incarcerated for less time. I forgive them for their bad behavior. Surely they could forgive in return. This eternal hostility by atheists towards Christians shows why God creates Hell, because they will never repent. It's very sad really.

The latest email from Gordon Cutting October 5, 2012 is as follows:

Due to your prior actions, you are banned from participating in any Alberta Racquetball Association (ARA) sanctioned tournament which includes this tournament.

We have been assured by the Mayfield that you are not allowed to access the club and if you attend the Mayfield Athletics Club, the proper authorities will be called.

Regards,
Edmonton Racquetball Association and ARA Executive

Most racquetball players side with me especially the racquetball players who are Christians. It is my prayer that someone stand up for what right: to allow me to be eligible to be an ARA member and to utilize the Mayfield Club. I would not use the club, for I enjoy playing elsewhere now at the premier racquetball facility in greater Edmonton located in Sherwood Park, but this appeal is simply for you to stand up for what is right in life, to do the right thing and not allow discrimination against Christians. Voice your opinion when injustice rears its ugly head! Don't remain silent as you have done these past 3 years about the abuse handed down by those who are antichrist. Know that if I was in charge I would never treat someone the way I have been treated. I like to treat others as I would like to be treated.

In 2012 further developments have arisen which I have documented here,
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Barrabas_and_ARA.htm
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/unholytrinityinracquetball.htm

I've sent this email out to everyone in the racquetball community that I have an email for to stand up for what is right in life and take a side against this kind of abusive behavior. Perhaps nobody will do anything, but at least it is documented on the Internet. And when you are walking by the ARA/ERA executive John Halko, Gerry Slamko, Barbara May, Marc Caouette, Gordon Cutting and other atheists and non-Christians such as Barry Ould, Jerry Vasilash, Manny Gregorio and Cam Bourque remember their actions and mistreatment even their frustration that they have never beaten me at racquetball.

Through Google searches I can see at least a few people per day are reading these links I have given. For example, I could see that Barbara May from St. Albert was on my pages yesterday giving them a read. Interesting. It must be affecting her.

Sincerely,

Troy Brooks

p.s. as usual, I have recorded this letter on the Internet for posterity to counter and expose this coy and abusive behavior.
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Barrabas_and_ARA.htm