Look how evil the Alberta Racquetball Association has become, or should I say, the atheist and non-Christian board members behind the Alberta Racquetball Association. On September 30, 2012 I registered for the Edmonton Open racquetball tournament. On October 4, 2012 I was removed from the tournament participation list. I know this because I watch it daily. The tournament is held November 2-4, 2012. Ryan Blackmore and myself decided to register the same day on Sept. 30.

Jesus said, "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake" (Luke 6.22).

The lesson I would like people to take from this is to give your life to Christ, because how you treat one of His little flock (Luke 12.32), you are treating Him also. With whom you side with, you are guilty with if they have committed a wrong. The reason why Christianity has grown as it has is because people oppose the martyrdom of the Apostles and putting Jesus to death. Today Christians are martyred in various ways in addition to be killed.

To know that they are not Christians who take this overt aggressive action against me, not only do we observe them by their fruits in this abusive behavior, but when pressed they will deny Jesus is God who died on the cross for the sins of the world. If I was in their shoes I would never treat someone this way. This shows the difference in attitude and conduct between Christians and non-Christians who are hostile to us. A Christian would never treat someone this way.

To: trbrooks05@yahoo.ca
Sent: Thursday, October 4, 2012 1:45:12 PM
Subject: Edmonton Open 2012

Mr. Brooks,

We will not be accepting your entry to the 2012 Edmonton Open.

The liability coverage for the event comes through the event sanctioning by the Alberta Racquetball Association and therefore requires that all participants be current or eligible ARA members. We would not be able to run the event without this insurance coverage.

Furthermore, the Edmonton Open is being held at the Mayfield Athletic Club. We understand from the Mayfield Athletic Club management that you are no longer welcome there.

Regards,

The ERA Executive and the ARA Executive.

Thursday, October 4, 2012 6:48:26 PM

Gordon,

Why am I not eligible to be an ARA member? Because I exposed Barbara May for lying to protect her hide? http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/ARA_Barb_May.htm

How long does the ARA intend to hold this grudge?

Do you think it is right a couple atheists conspired to try to get me banned from the club? Do you think God is punishing those who conspired with the ARA by closing down the Mayfield Athletic Club? http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/unhol...acquetball.htm

What if Doris, the manager of Mayfield Club, would allow me to enter the premises Nov. 2-4 to play in the tournament? Would you allow me to play in the tournament then?

After playing at Mayfield for 4 months, largely avoiding a few particularly individuals who are atheists and non-Christians who have grown largely hostile to my faith, Doris decided to ban me from the club after Mark the UFC fighter threatened me with physical harm, because I told him that the Bible is clear in John 3.3,7 that you must be born-again. She told me over the phone that she decided to ban me because of these emails 3 years ago, but refused to stipulate what was wrong with them specifically. Let me impart a similar story. My dad was a life insurance salesman. One day I challenged him that the savings portion in life insurance policies was a rip off because it produced markedly lower interest rates than government or corporate bonds, and that one should only be selling term insurance. He responded by giving me documentation that was a few inches thick attacking companies that argued for only term life insurance. There really was nothing in those documents that was legitimate to defend whole life insurance. It was just a smear campaign and red herring. Similarly, this is the tactic Barbara May and the ARA used. One day I received a copy of these emails at my door as though there was something wrong with them. There wasn't. Just handing a person some documents is an old tactic I am familiar with, as I impart this similar story that I experienced with my dad. When I challenge anyone to find something wrong with these emails, nobody specifically produces any evidence to suggest anything of the sort. The ARA and Barbara May produced this red herring to cover up their abusive behavior that I exposed in those emails. I challenge you to stand up and do the right thing. Don't be a silent pawn.

Doesn't any of this strike you as downright evil?

Don't you have a responsibility to do the right thing, stand up for what's right and not let people be abused in the racquetball community especially by the executive?

Sincerely,

Troy Brooks