Background Info: http://biblocality.com/forums/showth...=9655#post9655

Evil abounds. Look how Christians get martyred in today's day and age. What can we do? Nothing. God keeps a record though and judgment comes eventually. Jesus said, how you treat one of His little ones, you are treating Him also. Let us be grateful for the Internet that we can tell our side of events of how we are abused and mistreated by non-Christians. A delusion persists amongst these non-Christians as they shut their minds down to what has transpired (cf. 2 Thess. 2.11). They did not anticipate I would post on the Internet their attempts to conspire and words spoken behind the scenes. A delusion however motivated "is a false belief held with the conviction that it is true in spite of evidence that invalidates its truth." The technical definition of a delusion is a "false belief based on incorrect information about reality that is firmly sustained despite what almost everyone else believes and incontrovertible evidence to the contrary." It is assumed I did something wrong just because the Alberta Racquetball Association banned me, but when challenged no clear explanation is given. It is all quite vague and cunning. Do you think just because the entirely non-Christian ARA board banned me that it was justified? Examine the facts to discern the truth. Do you stand on the side of truth or a lie? "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the clever I will frustrate" (1 Cor. 1.19).

I went in to play racquetball today as I usually do at the Mayfield Inn & Suits Athletic Club this Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was dead as usual, just 3 or 4 players playing in their 60's and 70's and no juniors. It's no busier on Thursdays either. There's never any kids playing. The self-aggrandizing old guardians of racquetball motivated the youth to no longer come out and play anymore. I haven't seen a single junior in the last 5 months since I have been playing again let alone someone in their 20's or 30's even. I consider this to be an epic failure of the ARA. I looked at the rankings in Canada just now. The highest ranked player in Edmonton is Manny Gregorio, ranked 67th in Canada, who has never beaten me in a single game in the past 25 years. That is the poorest showing in history for the Edmonton area. I can see the ARA still does nothing for racquetball particularly in Edmonton when they could have created a poster for juniors ten years ago and every year thereafter, placing it in every elementary and junior high school to garner interest in the sport. I would do it but the ARA has banned me for life.

What John Halko and Barbara May, board members of the ARA, don't understand is that it is not sufficient to get a few kids together to play or pay for their trips to the Junior Nationals. Speaking from experience, a junior needs to develop so that he or she (a) desires to practice on his own time and (b) enters into the top 100 in Canada, thereby experiencing the results. I find in the past 10 years these facets have been overlooked and not emphasized by board members of the ARA who themselves were never juniors at racquetball. Compare this to the wonderful work done by Loren Prentice in Saskatchewan and Richard Gauthier in Kelowna, British Columbia and others whom have very strong junior programs and much bigger turnouts for tournaments than Alberta has. For example, I just played in a brand new tournament, the McNationals in Kelowna in June, which has just a fraction of the population of Edmonton or Calgary, and they had 47 participants. The Edmonton Open or Calgary Open would be lucky to get even 30 people. Vernon Splat in Sept. looks like it will have more than 80 participants. You can really sense the selfless love for the sport in these two adjacent provinces of B.C. and Saskatchewan. I wish we had leaders like that in Alberta who do not squash efforts of those who try to do something good and try to produce a positive change. You can catch more bees with honey, not with vinegar and no honey at all.

When I finished playing racquetball at the club today, I received an envelope from a staff worker. In it the letter reads,

July 20, 2012

Dear Mr. Brooks,

It has been brought to my attention by members of this facility, that there is an ongoing verbal tension between yourself and some of the patrons of the Athletic Club. Myself & Matthew Kindrat (Director of Rooms) feel that it is best you no longer have access to the Mayfield Inn Athletic Club as of this day 20 July, 2012.

Regards,

<signed>

Doris Gubersky
Mayfield Inn & Suits Altheltic Club

Doris, the manager of Mayfield, admittedly is not a Christian either. I come into the club (Mayfield) quite vibrant and happy ready to play someone or just practice, but I keep getting attacked by various non-Christians. Not very friendly people unless their selfish selves are satisfied. As one Christian racquetball player, Doug Jones, from the Glen Allan Recreation Complex (GARC) said in my defense who consoled me, "those [new] Atheists [and other non-Christians] are not as passive as they would like you to believe." It is ok for them to express their faith in their doublestandard, but the Christian is not allowed to speak. What love is this? I don't try to get them banned since I like to treat others as I would like to be treated. When we speak of Christianity, we are speaking of the necessity of being born-again in one's spirit according to the 66 books of the Bible (God's word), Jesus being God (2nd Person of the Trinity) and creator (John 1.1-5), resurrected the 3rd day, died for the sins of the world and chose a people for Himself before the foundations of the world (foreknowing our free-choice). We are to spread the gospel of salvation to everyone and everywhere, and those who refuse who He says He is are going to Hell to be eternally separated from the love of God and God Himself. Sorry Lori, a racquetball player from GARC, you got it wrong. Your form of Christianity is not the Biblical one! The same goes for Jack McBride, president of the Canadian Racquetball Association. Your legacy is the legacy of refusing what God did for you on the cross so you are going to Hell which greatly saddens my heart.

This hostility, and resultant banning, finds its roots in an unholy trinity of Barry Ould, Cam Bourque and Manny Gregorio at the center. These non-Christians are trying to hit me on all fronts. I liken this comparison to how Barry tries to act like the Father, Cam the adulterer tries to act like the Son, and Manny tries to act like the Spirit but there is no truth in him. Satan tries to act like the Father, Antichrist like the Son and the False Prophet like the Spirit of Truth. The False Prophet in Revelation gives praise to the Antichrist and even builds an idol of him. In part it is because they can't beat me at racquetball, they know that. Cam is still trying to cover up the fact that he cheats on his wife so I guess he thinks he will be more successful if I am not around. And generally these non-Christians are trying to self-exalt themselves above a Christian. The self-righteous self still has itself centered on self. What Manny considers moral I consider immoral. They seem to think if they ban me here or ban me there people aren't smart enough to figure out what is really going on. It's all quite manipulative and controlling, unethical and abusive. I know I wouldn't treat someone that way.

Jerry Vasilash calls me "shithead" and an "asshole" under his breath when I am walking by. Would Jesus do that? If Jerry was a Christian there is no way he would treat a brother in Christ this way. We shall know him by his fruit. Not a very nice person. I just ignore him, it's all you can do. He has fallen into quite a decrepit state, definitely not a Christian. He's a bad guy! He is what is called a Messianic Judaizer in which a person is required to keep certain feasts. This becomes his idolatry to self-exalt himself by. But these 7 feasts which were a rehearsal of things to come were for Israel before Christ came. The last 3 feasts have yet to be fulfilled for Jesus' second coming though Christians are not required to formally celebrate these feasts, but simply keep them in remembrance part of God's word as all the feasts are recorded for our understanding. The Bible says, "Don't let anyone condemn you for what you eat or drink, or for not celebrating certain holy days or new moon ceremonies or Sabbaths" (Col. 2.16). If you try to live by the law even a law you create for yourself you will die by the law since no man can keep it. So God gives us who are saved the Spirit to live by the spirit of the law and not the law to keep oneself saved. He has also conveyed to me he is a non-OSASer so he believes he can lose salvation tomorrow which is salvation by works, yet the Bible says a person born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). Salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast. And he is against the millennial reign of Christ so he is expecting a false Christ, since he rejects the Jesus who returns to reign on earth for 1000 years. This is the garbage we Christians have to put up with not just from non-Christians but false Christians also.

As well just recently, there is a UFC fighter at the club who plays racquetball regularly who threatened to beat me up because I asked when he was born-again as I heard he claimed he was a Christian, and he said to me that he was never born-again that he was always saved. That's Calvinistic, not Christian. He never by his free will genuinely came to the cross as a helpless sinner to be regenerated. "Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again" (John 3.3,7). I was born-again January, 2001. When I repented and believed only then was I born-again, considered a child of God and member of the body of Christ, the church in my locality and universal Church. My spirit was quickened and regenerated, given eternal life, and the Holy Spirit entered through the window of my conscience to dwell in that new spirit given to me by God.

When I told him that he must be born-again to be a Christian, he responded in the same vein that he was saved when he was born and said, "you can only be born once." I realized I was talking to a brick wall so I went back onto the court and as I was doing so, he came after me, opened the door and warned me that I better watch out who I was talking to and not to just end a conversation abruptly with him. I have a right to end a conversation with anyone I please. You can't force me to listen to you. In hindsight, I recall John Semeniuk warning me about this guy who said he beat someone up and sent him to the hospital just for making a rude comment about his wife. Apparently, he got away with it and didn't go to jail. Certainly not a Christian even though he claims to be one. Not everyone is a Christian just because they say they are.

Instead of Barry Ould having the courage to come up to me, I was told by Ryan Blackmore (who claims to be a Christian but also believes Mormons are saved and exhibits Marcionite tendencies) that Barry came up to him and said he, Cam and Manny won't be playing me at racquetball until I apologize. Ryan agreed that I should not apologize for anything since they are vague about what I am to apologize for. It's just a power trip. Another Christian friend, Darryl Thomas, who plays racquetball said, "Just your very presence will set them off" since I abide in God's word; thus, I know that Barry Ould, Cam Bourque and Manny Gregorio are going to Hell since they refuse to give their lives to Christ. And they know this. This is what irks them so much to cause them to react the way they do. It makes me chuckle a bit, because I barely ever played them before anyhow. Cam was weird back in 2008; his personality had hardened since I saw him last in 2001 and is even harder now today. I recall in 2008 he would storm off the court in a hissy fit in the middle of the game and on another occasion, literally challenged me to a physically fight over some call. How childish! I declined and turned the other cheek. He later apologized to me admitting he was having a bad day related to work or family. The last thing he needs is to be reminded of is that he always loses to me at racquetball. I forgive him, but I don't forget since he still refuses to give his life to Christ. He hasn't really changed. In fact, I recall him saying in 2009 with Dan McCullough (who is into spiritism, channeling evil spirits, e.g. 'Seth') that the Bible is evil created by Satan to worship Jesus supposedly to control people. See how twisted man's intellect is? He turns what is good into evil. The flesh can rationalize anything. Jesus was murdered. He said He is God. He proved it by the resurrection proof for which there is no naturalistic explanation. Satan can't resurrect a person. Do you care about evidence? Moreover, how do you institute Satan from the Scriptures into your world-view if you don't believe Satan exists or don't believe that the 66 books of the Bible are God's word? They are confused souls!

Back to the present. The last day I played at Mayfield (July 22, 2012), Manny came onto the court yet again (this is the third time now) and insisted I apologize to someone for something unspecified. Crazy huh? I am no sure to whom and for what. When I asked him again what to apologize for, he had no idea and just gave me a blank stare. This is just a non-Christian's power trip over the Christian. I told Manny, he needs to stand up for what is right in life and that we should not apologize to people who are being abusive and mistreating us, nor should you apologize if you didn't do anything wrong. An apology should be given to me for banning me. Manny replied by saying, "It is not about right and wrong." I said, of course it's about right and wrong. It is wrong to try to manipulate me, to try to control me, to ban me, when I did nothing wrong. It was wrong for Barbara May to lie to protect her hide. Manny replied, "It's not about Barbara May. Nobody likes her anyway." It is about her. Her immoral behavior elicited my response to expose her. Yet the ARA did nothing but just the opposite to defend that lie. This shows there is something amiss in the heart of the ARA. You ought not to blame the person who is being misrepresented and mistreated, but you should come to their rescue. The wrong that was committed is well documented how Barb lied to protect her hide and how the ARA did nothing but defend that lie instead of addressing my concerns,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/ARA_Barb_May.htm

As Manny continued to yap at me while I was practicing on the court, he even talked about Cam cheating on his wife. He said that is personal. I had every right to post this on the Internet once I was banned for life from Alberta Racquetball, to defend myself and the truth. My relationship with Jesus Christ is far more personal than Cam's relationship with his wife who he cheats on. So for Cam to email everyone, calling me a "lunatic" for my faith in Jesus deserves a reply to show who the real lunatic is. I don't lie to my God. You should not lie to your wife. Manny admitted he doesn't really know what's going on. He didn't even read any of the emails online between myself and the ARA and other racquetball members even though he said he did, otherwise he would understand what is going on. Bottom line: don't email everyone calling me a lunatic for my faith. That's rude! That is just your religious hostility and not very tolerant to say the least. While I am tolerant of non-Christians who are going to Hell according to the Bible, I would expect the same courtesy shown to me and not take overt action against me simply because I am a Christian.

The only reason I am the brunt of all this abuse is because I am the one Christian up against a handful of non-Christians who have a hard on for me. And the Mayfield, of course, wants to keep the money flowing with their $600/yr memberships and booze tab from Manny, so I am sacrificed for the love of money. Recently, a racquetball player of his own volition informed me Manny's business has fallen apart so he is looking for another line of work. Money is the root of all evil. I'm their scapegoat taking it out on me for something to blame. Maybe in a decade or two they will apologize for their bad behavior if they haven't passed on by then as they are quite old already. I can't help think that they are having money problems while I recently came into a large sum of money, and they are jealous. One needs to look at the full picture what is really going on. Don't underestimate the corruption of the flesh!

Recently, I ran into Bob Smith who use to play racquetball. He's retired now. After explaining what happened, both the ARA banning and Mayfield banning, Bob said it best that "they need to grow up." Who are we talking about? Not to name names, but these atheists and non-Christians are the members of the ARA board: John Halko, Gerry Slamko, Barbara May and Marc Caouette. Also, the unholy trinity of racquetball Barry Ould, Cam Bourque and Manny Gregorio, and three others Mark the UFC fighter, Lori at GARC and Jerry Vasilash the Messianic Judaizer. These are the only hostile individuals I have encountered. I don't think they speak for all of the racquetball community though some of them claim to. Since they remain hostile because of my faith and won't repent of their bad behavior, all one can do is let them fester and avoid them.

Now I am a member of the Glen Allan Recreation Complex (GARC) less than a mile from where I live which I can easily walk to. It has 3 racquetball courts (2 glass), 2 squash courts (both glass) and mic system to referee for tournaments. The membership is $150 less, and the drop-in fee is half that at Mayfield. Doug Jones who runs the junior league there said they have 26 juniors playing racquetball on Saturday mornings unheard of at Mayfield. I play twice at week at the recommendation of a Christian at times when it is not busy to avoid Lori, a racquetball player at GARC, because she too has angst against born-again Christians. She said to me she would try to get me banned if I talk about Christianity which reminds me of what Barry Ould said, "you are not allowed to talk about Christianity at racquetball." What evil is this? Jesus said to share the gospel of salvation to the whole world. Who's right? Jesus or Barry and Lori? Imagine me coming up to an Atheist or nominal Christian (i.e. false Christian) saying, if you mention anything about your faith during racquetball, I will try to get you banned. How ugly inside I would feel if I did that, but these reprobates in their consciences have no compunction in doing so.

The old guys at Mayfield don't get the benefit of seeing me play until they watch me in a tournament. Why was I driving all the way to Mayfield to play to incur such hatred from those who are so aggressively antichrist? This turns out to be a blessing. Even so, I plan on letting everyone know about their abusive behavior, not that anything can be done about it or that they would ever repent, but simply to expose the type of people listed herein who are primarily atheists and especially not Christians. I've never met anyone as old as them who ever gave their lives to Christ at such a late stage when they had their whole lives as opportunity to do so. It's really very sad and pathetic. In days gone by they would have killed me, now they just try to censor me from various venues.

How precious are the Lord's word in times like these,

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you. I have summoned you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you.... Since you are precious and honored in my sight and because I love you" (Is. 43.1-4).

Jesus said, "Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake" (Luke 6.22).

Jesus said how He was treated so will His disciples be treated.

"Having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered [or abused or defamed or speak maliciously against], those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame" (1 Pet. 3.16).

I like this saying: "Good conduct cannot appease an evil conscience; but neither will much reviling by man cast a shadow over a good conscience."

"Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do" (Luke 23.34).

With love,

Troy Brooks

p.s. God keeps hardening the Pharaoh's heart further for his downfall after the first active instance of the Pharaoh hardening his own heart first.

Addendum: Today September 20, 2012, I just heard through the grapevine that the Mayfield Inn & Suites Athletic Club will be closed down in the next 3 months (by the end of 2012) because the hotel wants to use the space to expand with more rooms. I don't mean to boast except in the Lord these turn of events. Because of the evil nature of unholy trinity of racquetball (Barry Ould, Cam Bourque, Manny Gregorio) and other non-Christians (Jerry Vasilash) and atheists (Barbara May) who have been so brutal towards me these past 4 years who are members of this particular club, including the board of the Alberta Racquetball Association (John Halko, Gerry Slamko and Marc Caouette) who are also members of this facility, I am convinced God has intervened and took this club away from them. I am always surprised by the Holy Spirit how He finds ways to condemn injustice. One Christian racquetballer said to me recently, "They had more than enough time to repent" but they remain hard, cold and stiff as ever so God has taken this club away from them. In their intolerance, what they tried to do to me, God has done to them in spades.