Doing What I Can to Help Calvinists Give Their Lives to Christ

Return to Finestwheat | Doing What I Can to Help Calvinists Give Their Lives to Christ
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel: it is the power of God for salvation to every one who has faith, to the Jew first and also to the Greek" (Rom. 1.16). This verses does not say "the power of God for faith to every one who has been saved." Only the sinners who "received him...them that believe on his name" (John 1.12) become "born again...by the word of God...which by the gospel is preached" (1 Pet. 1.23,25). Indeed, "faith cometh by hearing...the word of God" (Rom. 10.17), showing human participation. There is not one verse that says faith comes by regeneration. Do we dare turn "that believing ye might have life through his name" (John 20.31) into "that having life through his name, ye might believe," or "believe...and though shalt be saved" (Acts 16.31) into "be saved and though shalt believe," or "come unto me...and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11.28) into "all who are at rest come unto me," or "he that believeth is not condemned" (John 3.18) into "he that is not condemned believeth," or "he that believeth...shall never die" (John 11.25-26) into "he that shall never die believeth"? The Bible is too clear to corrupt.

The way man thinks is to impose upon others. It is a very fallen man-centered view. This is the core of Calvinism-to think like a man so God must be like the sinner. The truth is God is big. He can create us with free will. No one knows the things He has planned for those who love Him. He Himself can stand back and let us choose without having to impose. If man would be this way towards fellow man more, this world would be a better place. There would be less Calvinists in the world. Calvinists are trying to pull the world towards another Hitler-type character in your novel of irresistible grace for those who pridefully assumed they were irresistibly selected just because they think they were born for this privilege and preterition against the Jews as racially insuperior. I would rather go to Hell than be with such an evil god. It's interesting in Calvinism everything is reversed: Hell is Heaven and Heaven is Hell; repentance and faith come after salvation not before. Satan changes up everything. He tries to change the times and the ways.

People have written that if it wasn't for Calvinism, Hitler could not have had the foundation from which to build on to get away with what he got away with. It is a great deception to deny that God can have sufficient grace for all. It speaks of the deficiency of your god if he could not supply sufficient grace to all. Ultimately what Hitler and Calvinists are trying to do is exterminate the Jews with made up preterition, made up replacement theology, made up year-day theory, denying the Antichrist exists, remain in a selfish salvation, and willingly taking the mark of the beast or implant under their skin. After all it is their god's irresistibly grace that made them do it. Who cares about conscience. If Satan can get rid of the Jews, then he would have thwarted God's plan. He could accuse God of breaking His promise to them. He would be liar not to mention incompetent. Surely Satan could do better will be his thoughts like the Calvinists who have come up with another way to read the text with insertions and don't worry about contradictions.

It sure looks like Satan is losing though doesn't it? Israel is a nation after 2500 years. Prophecy fulfilled. She looks poised to stay for good. Israel will be the center of all nations from where Jesus will return to reign in the 3rd Temple for the millennial kingdom. Revelation 20.3 says the nations won't be deceived in the 1000 years while historicists claim the 1000 years is now even though there are wars and rumors of wars. There is no such thing as accountability and rewards in the time of recompense. This is called antinomianism. Nobody is really accountable for anything in Calvinism when you got irresistible grace and preterition. It's all done by strings, pulleys and levers through irresistibly imposed grace. No need for free will that's truly free within providence of God and His guiding care. Who needs that the Calvinist contends? Calvinists don't worship God the Father through Christ by the Holy Spirit. They worship Satan and his simulation through the Antichrist by the False Prophet. Just ask any Calvinist if he will take the mark of the beast in the Tribulation that will be here soon? He thinks these events have already happened.