In your message you make a LOT of accusations about Matt Slick. Now, I don't personally know the man, but I have spoken with him a number of times and have been listening to his podcasts for years. I have not EVER heard the things from his mouth that you state he believes. I will give a few examples from your message. Please provide evidence of your claims against him, the specific times and places where he has taught the following :

"3) claiming you don't deserve to be saved (regenerated) if you repent to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior (wacko!); "

Nobody DESERVES to be saved. Yeshua (Jesus) died to save people who did NOT deserve it. If they had deserved it already they wouldn't NEED a Savior! Nobody repents who was not drawn by the Father. Yeshua was executed as a sinner to save people who do not deserve it.

"
4) altering God's word by promoting mediums of psychics of gibberish babble (a very popular teaching of Pentecostalism); "

Where has Matt Slick EVER promoted mediums and psychics? All I have ever heard him teach about them is a direct condemnation of what they do.

"8) claiming a person deserves to go to hell for being born into sin (sick Calvinism, very popular); "

Never heard Matt say that one. People who go to hell do so because they have chosen NOT to live with God eternally
. Everybody has sinned. People go to hell because of their own personal sins.We all have committed enough sins sufficient to condemn us to the fires of hell.

Why does a self-proclaimed "Apostle" use a name for the Messiah that is different from the Name in the books of Acts in chapter 4 where it says it is the ONLY ONE Name given by which men can be saved?

Please provide ample documentary evidence to back up your claims that Matt Slick teaches what you claim.