You seem hurt, because you are no longer talking to me personally in your posts, but talking about me.

You got yourself caught in a lie. I said in post #5, “Nowhere in Matthew 7.22,23 do we find Hell spoken of in any way so these passages are speaking to Christians who are being carnal and thus, shall receive their discipline.” I said this in response to what you said in post #4: "It is about Hell for those who trespass because 'cast into the fire' is clearly mentioned. And in verse 22 and 23." Fire and Hell are not mentioned in verses 22 and 23. Then you changed your story and agreed, "It is not spoken in Matthew 7:22,23." You're confused. You should acknowledge your former mistake in claiming Hell is mentioned in these two verses.

Matt. 7.15-20 is a passage talking about false prophets. Matt. 7.21-23 is talking about conditions for entering the kingdom (not the New City but the millennial reign with Christ on earth for 1000 years). You're conflating and mingling passages that talk about eternal perdition with the millennial kingdom. Satan is the author of confusion and you are doing his bidding.

Matt. 7.13-14 is talking about the two gates and the two ways, not about eternal perdition. This passage is talking about the conditions for entering the kingdom. Many are called Christians but few are chosen to reign during the millennial kingdom. The gate speaks of outward conduct and the way of a deeper inner life in Christ daily along the path of an overcomer.

Why is it so important to "enter in by the narrow gate"? The word "destruction" may mean either perdition or ruin. In the case at hand, it is better to translate the word as "ruin" or "waste"; in other words, what is meant here is that everything will be demolished or ruined if the wide gate and the broad way are chosen (the dross of those false works will be burned off by Hell). And even should the word "destruction" be translated as "perdition" it can only refer to temporary, not eternal, perdition. Recall the analogy of someone painting a house but gets paint all over himself because he was sloppy. Instead of being able to go directly to the soothing shower, representing the marriage feast of the millennial kingdom, he must have gasoline applied to his skin which stings to take the paint off his skin. So before he can even enter outer darkness he first must have Hell burn off the dross of his false works then he is to be disciplined for 1000 years because he does not get the reward of returning with Christ to reign during the millennial kingdom.

For you it is salvation by works and a person can get resaved over and over, whereas I gave my life to the God who always keeps those who are born-again. I am born-again. I'm humble enough to accept that I could not keep myself saved. You admit you have never claimed to be born-again. Of course you are not born-again.

Weeping and gnashing of teeth just refers to regret. It does not necessitate going to Hell. "I never knew you" also doesn't indicate going to Hell, but can refer to not recognizing one's works as valid. Thus, there are consequences for Christians, many whom will lose the reward of returning with Christ to reign on earth for 1000 years. Though they cannot lose eternal life they certainly can lose rewards. But you are not even saved.

Not forgiving someone has consequences for a Christian by losing rewards. How strange a faith you have that the second a Christian does not forgive someone they would not be saved so they have to get saved again. How precious are the Lord's words that salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast.

We are saved by grace through faith alone for initial salvation. Since salvation is not by works, we can neither gain salvation nor lose it by works even by our faith once saved. God keeps us who are born-again faithful. But we can lose rewards if our works are inadequate and not in accordance with God's will for us.

Works are necessary unto rewards, not for initial salvation, nor to keep oneself saved. Thus, since you claim you can lose salvation tomorrow, this is how I know you were never born-again, because in your pride you think you are strong enough, great enough, to keep yourself saved by your works. If you were a Christian you would have known that God who is infinitely greater than us says no man can keep the law, we are all sinners, so He affords us one thing to be able to come to the cross as helpless sinners to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior, the very Jesus who keeps His elect and lets no man pluck us out of His hand. Even when we are not faithful, He remains faithful for us to keep us saved.

The Bible distinguishes between the righteousness of Christ and the righteousnesses of the saints. These righteousnesses of the saints are in keeping with the righteousness of Christ, but a Christian who is being self-righteous will be cast into outer darkness, outside the light of reward of reigning with Christ for the 1000 years.

My prayer is one day you give your life to Christ, because clearly you are not born-again, not a child of God and not a member of the body of Christ. Your faith is in agreement with the Roman Church and William Lane Craig. You are going to Hell with them since you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be kept to receive Jesus, "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any [man] pluck them out of my hand" (John 10.28). You're like someone who has entered the door with one foot out at all times or like a bad marriage with a prenuptial in hand ready to deploy at any moment the minute things are not going your selfish way.

It gets you off to lord over others they lose salvation according to their works when in reality no man is even able to keep them, and you pridefully assuming all your works are right. Where you see righteousness of your works, I see your self-righteousness that does not come from the Holy Spirit. Are there others on the planet like you who, henceforth, never sin and all their works are always perfect? You are so great! Who can compare to you? Are you the only one able to keep the law or are there others like you? But I thought the Bible says nobody can keep the law, and if you try to live by the law you will die by the law in your works, even a law you create for yourself.

Your faith is so cold and empty. Where the Bible is often talking about overcoming in Christ, you are relegating it only to being saved and not being saved as you throw out the millennial reign of Christ on earth, removing this passages from the Bible such as: "Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints (not all saints just the overcomer believers, Rev. 20.4-6). To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him" (Jude 14,15). Where does Jesus come to? To earth. To the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem. Are you an adherent of replacement theology hostile to God's promise to Israel?

How shallow the Bible would be if it only talked about salvation and not being saved, rather than also talking about overcoming in Christ, rewards and accountability for Christians: "And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches" (Rev. 2.26-29). The churches are localities of believers that are saved, born-again, having eternal life which can never be lost.

"In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory" (Eph. 1.13,14).

"But it is God who establishes us with you in Christ, and has commissioned us; who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee" (2 Cor. 1.21-22).

It makes me sad that you know no such salvation that can never be lost so the Lord does not know you. He not only disapproves of your works, but also the false Christ you worship, thus, you have never been born-again or received eternal life. You are going to Hell.