We do know what the cause for the universe is, it is the uncreated Creator because if there was an infinite regress, you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so. It is illogical to seek for the cause for the universe outside the uncreated Creator when it is proven no such thing exists. That which is uncreated, timeless, spaceless, immaterial and supernatural has no cause.

We know there are quadrillions and quadrillions of cause and effects in nature. I was born because my parents had sex. You argue against God because you prefer to spend eternity with the Devil. Deep down inside that is what you want. I like that comment by the Merovingian in the Matrix who said, "there is only one true reality [in nature], cause and effect," and his wife said "cause and effect my love, cause and effect" when she caught him cheating on her.
Why do you say there are quadrillions of causes and effects in nature, there are only 4 known causes for everything. Electromagnetism, Strong Nuclear Force, Weak Nuclear Force and Gravity. Where do you get the quadrillions from?

Food decays for molecular reasons, same as radioactive decay. Biology is subject to molecules also. That you think biology is not is weird. Our current understanding of everything demonstrates that radioactive decay like other forms of decay have a cause because we observe trillions and trillions of causes in nature, and no hard evidence something happens all by itself. Science disagrees with your fanciful something from nothing theory. No, things don't change. 1+1 always equals 2 and nature always exhibits cause and effect, action and reaction; it's really the universe's only one true constant. That which doesn't exist can't cause anything. It doesn't exist. A billion pound gorilla can't take you to cinema because he doesn't exist. Energy is needed to cause; all matter can be converted to energy. There is no energy or matter in "nothing."
Molecules are just particles, saying "food decays for particle reasons" doesn't mean anything. Food decays because microorganisms grow on it and eat it. Radioactive decay does not occur because life grows on atoms and eats them, radioactive decay occurs where there is no life. The assumption that microorganisms cause radioactive decay is actually pretty funny, but this is what you are saying when saying that food decays for the same reasons as radioactive decay. Do you have any understanding of science at all?

Again we do not observe trillions of effects in nature, we observe the following simple things, electromagnetism, strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force and gravity.

Your idol of no God is special to you, but you will go to Hell for your hostility to your Creator. A particle doesn't exist for no reason at all. It is made up quarks and strings possibly. It exists for a purpose for the Grand Designer. How goofy to think it exists and comes into being from nothing. Do you see this idol from nothing theory of yours is absolutely absurd? I can really feel how you are shutting your mind down like a zombie for Satan, to be controlled by the Devil. The universe is as large as it is to produce the full elemental table.

The Holy Spirit is the live of the Father and the Son, who reveals God's mind and will. Praise the Lord! The Holy Spirit reveals you are going to Hell, and may those who read this turn from their ways, seeing you can't overturn the proof, and not end up like you. Praise the Lord, you are leading people to Christ. Amen.
You'll want to avoid chastising me for not believing the same things you do with punishments of hell. It's tons of times easier for me to ridicule you for your beliefs, but I want this to remain civil. If you can't make your argument without threats, that does your argument a huge disservice.

As a naturalist, I value people because of how they treat and value other people, not because of how much their thoughts are similar to mine, which theism generally teaches. Naturalism gives us a real reason to be connected with the universe because we are a part of the natural universe and not supernatural entities that require supernatural creation. If you consider those dissimilar to you as vile, horrid and disgusting, then I value you as vile horrid and disgusting.

It is unfortunate that when you die, which you will, you will never be able to realise how infinitesimally insignificant your entire life was and is further sad to know that your current existence is based on gratifying yourself with notions of your own importance instead of serving to improve the conditions of life for all.

I know none of these words will penetrate the wall of theology you have built up to protect yourself from true salvation because you know that when you die a 2000 year old Jew from Palestine will take care of you, but I'm curious as to what you think your response will be if it is not your favourite Jew, but Allah, Vishnu or Ahura Mazda that judge you instead? But you will not be able to answer that question.