Quote Originally Posted by Chickfangen View Post
I quote from a message you send me on youtube, among other not very intelligent arguments. This is by far the most dumb thing i have ever read. You confuse a telescope with a microscope and 10 ^ 120 of what? And tell me how is this even relevant?
That doesn't originate from me but from various scientific literature that say the smallness of things goes down to a factor of 10120. Actually, I believe it is now 10125 according to scientific calculations. We can only visibly see down to the 1020 using existing telescopes. The largest telescope can see down to the minute smaller than microscopes.

There is nothing supernatural about bacteria or human cells. In future they will be created and they already can be tampered. No need for god here. Biologists already know how they form. Nothing supernatural.
Nobody has ever been able to produce abiogenesis. To continue to think man has already done so is delusional. It would be all over the news and the case would finally be settled. Such is not the case.

About the multiverse. Whether it occupies space and time or not, it contains everything. If your claims are right about the uncreated whatever then it could be a multiverse, containing space and time, just like you claim your "god" does. Space and time is within the Multiverse.
If your silly little multiverse always existed you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so. And you would have never existed, because a past eternity would still be going on, never to reach this point. Thus, nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space being uncreated. God does not exist in space time unlike your silly multiverse. You admit "space and time is within the [silly] multiverse." Remember, the uncreated being proven is outside of space and time, unlike your silly unwarranted multiverse.

But the point is that people still see dead people walking on a street and the book is 100% written by humans. Because humans make faults we should not trust the bible.
The Bible was written by humans, but is God's word because it was inspired by the Holy Spirit for posterity. This is proven because you can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the Apostles' eyewitness testimony in various group settings. The Bible is as God intended for it to be past down. There is something wonderful about God Himself not writing it down with His own hands, but enjoys the participation of humans and relaying those visions and intuitive messages in our conscience in passing down His word in 66 books.

Since God is personal and relational this would make sense.