Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork View Post
Don't repeat yourself, but respond to my point...
I didn't ' repeat myself ' I confirmed what I correctly stated in the beginning and reinforced it with extra evidence again confirming the errors are entirely yours!

You're simply misunderstanding. There is a difference between being against Israel when Israel is being evil and for Israel when Israel is abiding in God's will as His chosen people.
Chosen people in Story book land or not, the Story book god remains always a Satan to them when they are bad and to Israel's enemies when they are not as bad! Story book bible confirms me as correct, not you -

And Satan stood up against Israel, , , , (1 Chron. 21: 1) KJV story book

Later in story book 1 Chron. 21 we read: -

And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel.

Thus Satan (god) he smote Israel!

Whereas as Satan is for Israel when Israel is being evil
You remain incorrect: Story book Satan (god) was against Israel when it was evil!

And Satan stood up against Israel, , , , (1 Chron. 21: 1) KJV story book

Later in story book 1 Chron. 21 we read: -

And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel.

Thus Satan (god) smote Israel!

and against Israel when Israel is doing good, performing proper rituals and so forth.
So you claim your alleged biblical god(Satan) was against Israel even " when Israel is doing good. . . . . "

IF I believe that then this god you purport is a Satan against Israel when they are good or bad?

How does that allegedly work for your claims?

As to my salvation the Bible says, "I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish" (John 10.28). I have eternal life and therefore, shall never perish, but you perish, because you eternally separate yourself from God.
You repeated your false claim and I asked you whether you still were a sinner and still sinned?

I wrote:

As far as the claim that ANY are already forgiven -

i) Quoting from a proven 100% Story book (bible) is no legitimate evidence for your otherwise empty arrogant claim.

ii) The Story book promises were made to genuine Story book jesus' believers of which not a single one in history outside of Story book bible land has stepped up and qualified themselves as a legitimate candidate, let alone a confirmed legitimate and genuine Story book jesus' believer.

Tell us all please: Do you still sin? (Now emphasised so you can't Unintentionally miss it)

Please follow my brilliant examples by actually answering what is asked along with supportive legitimate evidence, instead of you persistently falsely claiming that e.g. I repeated myself, when in fact it was you & only you that did so and hypocrytically to boot!

Much much much much much much better luck next times!

Name:  velvet10.gif
Views: 849
Size:  6.4 KB