saint,

I do not slam the largest Christendom forum on the Internet for having the Nicene Creed on their website. How odd is the evil spirit's accusation coming upon you. What I do is expose the false teachings of the largest Christendom forum on the Internet. You should not try to be so cunning with your comparisons, for they are unethical and not alike at all.

This is the Nicene Creed is it not? The point of this post is to show forth the Nicene Creed.

Why is it exclusive just for the the largest Christendom forum on the Internet? Moreover, note that this Creed does not handle the matter of the false teachings of the largest Christendom forum on the Internet of calvinism, historicalism, non-denominationalism, congregationalism, and reviling Biblical locality. I believe they also favor false tongues and despise man being triparite, but the Creed does not address this either. The reason I know this is because when the conversation got heated on these subjects, they kept the false tongues and bipartists, and banned those who believed tongues are languages and those who believe man is tripartite. This Creed also does NOT touch upon partial rapture, osas arminian and restoration of creation after God made earth desolate at Gen. 1.2 because of the sin of the inhabitants of earth's earliest ages. In this sense, the Creed is quite limited in discerning the spirits.

Your isolating the Creed to just the largest Christendom forum on the Internet would indicate that you are exalting this place above God's will as though the Nicene Creed is only for that place that teaches falsely calvinism and historicalism and reviles Biblical locality as it was in the first century.

This is wrong! You are being a hypocrite, not a saint!

If you can't repent, I will need to ban you. You have had no loving thought on this forum, nothing from the Holy Spirit; therefore, you will probably need to be banned, but I will be most merciful and gracious to you so that you have every opportunity to apologize and repent for your bad behavior, your reviling, and your love of attempting to sin bearing false witness.