Quote Originally Posted by jcloy View Post
I just wrote a whole argue back to you, but then my holy spirit came to me and I realized how I'm on a christian website reading a post from someone telling me what kind of person I am and that I'm dealing with someone who takes to much pride and boast in what knowledge they have gained, and I was told to remember that satans fall came from pride. So I will swallow mine, say Kudos, and call truce.
I've never heard of a Christian who confused his spirit with the Holy Spirit by calling his own spirit the "holy spirit". Christians also almost always capitalize Christian but you do not. Satan is called the great accuser. Sounds like you are accusing like the Devil sinning bearing false witness, because of your own flesh priding yourself you are going to be raptured before the Tribulation, thus violating the conditional statements found in Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36 and Rev. 3.10 that you have thusfar avoided dealing with. You accuse this as being knowledge!? It's God's word. Why be offended by God's word? Be concerned with your own behavior that you avoid dealing with these verses which clearly show conditional statements for the first rapture.

I guess that's just the kind of person you are to avoid. Think what might happened when you notice a couple million vanished. In your pride and self-exaltation, you'll think to yourself these can't be the saints because surely if they were you would be included. Perhaps you will call it a "fake rapture", accusing the brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10), and you won't even recognize it as the Tribulation, so you will take the mark of the beast, thus showing you were never born-again to begin with. I would not want to be in your shoes with this attitude you have. Have you asked yourself why you are so attracted to evil?

The profile are things I study, I study these specific things because of subjects in the Bible that make me ask "why is that" and "what does that mean", Gods says "I make peace and I create evil. (Isaiah 45:7) Gods peace and love I heard and know, so now I feel the need to learn about the other side, which I was originally pulled towards after reading Deuteronomy 28, and finding out why the great flood really happened, which led me to the book of Enoch which led me to study fallen angels, nephilims, ufo's, aliens,etc.
The book of Enoch is of course false, was never written by Enoch, so it wouldn't be the Holy Spirit but your evil spirit that is guiding you. You're avoiding the above false teaching and now jumping onto another false teaching, and you think that is of God? What God considers evil other people call holy. The Bible is clear why the flood happened. It gives the reason. You don't need to go to the book of Enoch to find out, for it is speculation as well as false teaching mixed in. For example, there is no angel named Phanuel who is set over us when we are born-again. It tries to replace Jesus Christ.

Looks like you have gone down the path of Chuck Missler. All you need to know about the Nephilim and other false manifestations is what the word of God has to say. The deepest Christian writer that I know of on this subject is Watchman Nee who wrote clearly and concisely, not overextending himself as you find in Chuck Missler who actually thinks there are actual UFOs and aliens. It would take 70,000 years at current speeds to get to the nearest planet, and fallen angels and demons do not manifest themselves as UFOs or aliens, so you can forget that nonsense. What the evil spirit will do is plant ideas in your brain to misconstrue some object or to hallucinate. I highly recommend you read Nee before you venture off into your alien, UFO, book of Enoch and Nephilim quest so you have the right perspective.

Mystery of Creation http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/mystery.htm
Latent Power of the Soul http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/laten...f_the_soul.htm

I can't stress enough the error of your ways of misreading God's word about when the raptures take place and your venturing off into the occult of the book of Enoch. Just know you can reverse course now and be sure about the questions in your profile to know that each person of the Godhead is distinct; that there are overcomers and non-overcomers in Christ; that man does have a spirit, soul and body; that water is figurative or can be done literally in baptism; that gibberish babble is passivity, mediums and psychics opening you up to suggestions from evil spirits; that as the disciples did lay on hands so this is not something to fear; that Mary was born into sin and women can be apostles; and Apostles appoint Elders of a locality. Amen.

Is it not better to read God's word carefully and deeply before you do apologetic work against the book of Enoch?