Quote Originally Posted by Parture View Post
Isn't it unethical to have double standards? since the only reason I blocked you on You tube is because you first blocked me. I didn't want to keep getting messages from you while you were sending me messages. How is that Christlike to want a one way street?
You approached me first and I replied saying I didn't want an e-mail debate and got further e-mails trying to bait me, then actually insulting me, so I blocked you. You started this thread to attack me too. Then you did it again with another account. I have nothing to hide, that's why I invited you to publish full transcripts, but I guess you don't want brothers and sisters to see the insulting way you spoke to me. I have quoted your full replies in this thread. I also notice my threads on here being edited by you for "not being cordial". That's a hoot! I'd like to see what you deleted, because I was polite. If you can't be honest, don't post and don't edit mine with another account (with the same name as the second You Tube account name); not very subtle lol.

Go on, post the transcripts. I don't think any members have bothered with your thread anyway.