You obviously didn't read the Scripture references I gave regarding Acts 16:14. As I said, the Greek word translated "worshipped" in that verse is "sebo", the same word as is found in both Mat. 15:9 and Mk. 7:7, which say, "IN VAIN they worship Me...." Just because Lydia had worshiped God previously, it doesn't mean she was saved; that didn't happen until God regenerated her in Acts 16:14. As far as a remote island inhabitant goes, Rom. 1:18-20 answers that. You also said that Old Testament people didn't go to Hell; have you never read Lk. 16:19-31? You said God moves irresistibly on no one in salvation; have you never read Acts 9:3-6?

I never denied that the entire human race is commanded to repent (Acts 17:27, 30), but that doesn't mean God grants that to every member of the entire human race. What saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

Jn. 3:27: "A man can receive NOTHING unless it has been GIVEN to him from heaven."

Jn. 6:65: "NO ONE can come to Me unless it has been GRANTED to him by My Father."

Acts 13:48: "And as many as had been appointed to eternal life believed."

Phil. 1:29: "For to you it has been GRANTED...TO BELIEVE in Him...."

Acts 11:18: "God has also GRANTED...REPENTANCE to life."

II Tim. 2:25: "In humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will GRANT them REPENTANCE, so that they may know the truth."

Rom 9:16-24: "So then [it is] not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, "For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth." Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens. "You will say to me then, "Why does He still find fault? For who has resisted His will?" But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed [it], "Why have you made me like this?" Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor? [What] if God, wanting to show [His] wrath and to make His power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, [even] us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?"

God's grace isn't irresistible in regeneration? What saith the Scriptures (NKJV)?

I Sam. 10:9: "So it was, when he had turned his back to go from Samuel, that God gave him another heart...."

Jn. 3:8: "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

Rom. 9:16, 18: "So then [it is] not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy. Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens."

Tit. 3:5: "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit."

Jn. 1:12-13: "But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, NOR OF THE WILL OF MAN, but of God."

James 1:18: "OF HIS OWN WILL He brought us forth by the word of truth."

You miss the point. Man is dead, separated, in his natural state (Isa. 59:2, Eph. 2:1), and the only way spiritual communication can take place (Jn. 9:31a) is for God to regenerate him. Regeneration is dependent on God's own sovereign will (Jn. 3:8, Jas. 1:18), not on man's will (Jn. 1:13). Dr. A.T. Robertson, the greatest Koine Greek scholar of modern times, tells us in Word Pictures that "which were born" is in the passive voice, meaning that the subject is being acted upon and has nothing to do with the action other than being on the receiving end of it.

Many Jews were not saved in Old Testament times, as Paul tells us in Rom. 9:6-26; he says there that individual salvation is dependent on the sovereign will of God (Rom. 9:16, 18).

God's election is unconditional, it is not based on anything seen in man (Rom. 9:16). You've really got your nerve accusing me of having a works-based belief system, a "selfish salvation"; if there's any such system here, it is yours, that of Arminianism. Saving faith is a work (Jn. 6:28-29); not in the sense of man's performing it to merit salvation, but in the sense of it being an action on his part. The Word of God says saving faith is God's gift to man, not man's gift to God (Eph. 2:8-9, Phil. 1:29). You hold the position that man provides that apart from God's grace in salvation; if anybody here is promoting a works-based system, it is you. I never assumed anything about regeneration before I believed and repented, I just did those things; but I know that I did those things only because God allowed them to me. Faith and repentance are the fruits of regeneration, not the causes of it.

You said, "You don't really know if you are saved, that's why you work for it.....You reveal it yourself you are unsaved...." You referred to me as "someone who is Hellbound". You continue to judge my heart, a clear violation of the Scriptures (Mat. 7:1-2, Jas. 4:12).

You hear me now, sir. I'm not afraid of you or the Devil that's motivating you, and don't you ever forget it. I have every authority, whether you recognize it or not, to use Rom. 12:14 in the Name of Christ by His grace, as I am His child, despite your false accusations to the contrary. You may rebuke me all you please, but that doesn't change things, nor does it intimidate me.

You have attacked me unjustly. I respectfully call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to defend me in this, as He is my only Defense (II Sam. 22:31c). You have accused me falsely of unbelief and of heresy, which I now forgive in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ by His grace (Jn. 15:5c) per His command (Mk. 11:25-26). I also bless you in His Name by His grace per His command (Rom. 12:14).