Also, you keep trying to expose Witness Lee's cult and my afflication with them. First of all, I don't agree with this group. They are just as divisive as any other groups out there. They are a denomination, but not a Cult in my opinion. I don't belong to the Lord's Recovery. You got it ALL wrong AGAIN brother. I've been to many "churches" and the Lord's Recovery is just one of the few. Although I do have fellowship with them just like I have fellowship with others from different groups, I'm not in this box. I don';t agree with Witness Lee and the LSM. I discearn what I can learn from them and what to ignore. Again, I am not in the Lord's Recovery!!!

I told you, right now I'm seeking truth in the "church" Seeking fellowship. To be one body. I need to learn about the bible. I am hungry for wisdom and knowledge. That's why I am in this forum and actively seeking help.

STOP MISUNDERSTANDING ME.

You obviously aren't perfect so don't trust in yourself too much.

Let me ask you something, besides the internet thingy you do. Where do you go to have fellowship and build the body of Christ. To help edify and teach others (church life).....where do you go? How do you do it? What do you guys do during that time?

And one more question. Have you ever spoke in tongue???/ DO you have the gift of tongue???? Please answer it as simply as possible.

Thanks.