Quote Originally Posted by masta100 View Post
Hey Troy, do you have the FULL knowledge of God's Economy and the entire bible??? Are you FULL grown???
I don't like that word "Economy" for Church organizing and governmental affairs. It is not used in Scripture and the number of verses your cult uses to support this word are way off. It is too economical, having financial connotations, and registering its income to the government. The amount of money your cult has sued Christians for is outrageous!

Your Witness Lee terminology is undesirable, like the economy of the Roman Church. Your cult of modalism, Total depravity, deification, shouters and suing for faith was focused on a New City that was not physical, but Watchman Nee proved the New City was physical in 19 points, thus rejecting Witness Lee's beliefs. Witness Lee was never born-again.

Instead, use words like biblocality or a Scriptural locality of "local believers" (Acts 21.4) and God's plan: "I want them to have full confidence because they have complete understanding of God's secret plan, which is Christ himself" (Col. 2.2 NLT).

Am I full grown? I don't think any of us are full grown until we are resurrected and even then we keep growing in ways and experiences God has planned for us.

I am glad at least you have decided to stay away from that cult and hopefully, permanently. Remember, deception comes by way of what initially and often innocently seem palatable, but the more you get involved, the more you realize the cunningness and corruption that put on this facade. If you go back to them, you are committing a voluntary sin and requires your confession for such deliberate sins (Lev. 5.1-4; 16.21; 26.40; Numb. 5.6-7). Through confession, deliberate sins are converted into inadvertent or unwitting sin (page 157-159 of The Apologetics Study Bible) so they may receive the expiation from by sin offerings for involuntary sins or sins you weren't aware of. The blood of Christ is of no effect for an unrepentant sinner (producing no benefit from sacrifice). No sacrifice can atone for sins of absolute defiance (Numb. 15.30-31), but require your confession (something more). Such offenses are those classified in the Ten Commandments. Paul identified the Messiah as the sin offering (Rom. 8.3, 2 Cor. 5.2). In the cult you have come from, they worship a god they place above God which falls into violating the Ten Commandments for which death was the penalty in Leviticus. You need to make an outward confession of their sinfulness and specifically what it is.

My prayers are with you.