I do not believe the Pope is born-again, because there are no Popes in the Bible. If he was a Christian he could never allow himself to be the leader of religious Rome warned about in Scripture, which makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications (Rev. 14.8)-the Thyatira church period. I am convinced according to Scripture that he is going to Hell. The proof is as follows...

The Roman Church teaches that you can lose salvation after being born-again, but the Bible is very clear you cannot. For a person to think they can lose salvation shows me they don't have a regenerated spirit indwelt with God's life, the Holy Spirit, in knowing they have eternal life that can never be lost. How can that which is eternal lose its eternality? since salvation is not works, lest any man should boast; it is a free-gift. The Roman Church tries to control you falsely by works unto them, e.g. paying for indulgences and other such unbiblical antics. This is just men trying to control men and being abusive towards women, by disallowing them from being Apostles, Elders, Teachers, etc. But throwing women a bone by telling them Mary was without sin. Silly eh? It's amazing so many people can't see past this nonsense. Junias was a female, and she was an Apostle in Scripture. There is no requirement for being single if you are a priest. Various individuals who were workers for the Church in Scripture were married.

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand" (John 10.27-29).

Paul said, "I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day" (2 Tim. 1.12). We, too, have believed and know the One in whom we are eternally secure. We, too, are fully persuaded that "the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ...according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Christ Jesus from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for us, who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time" (1 Pet. 1.3-5).

Plus, there are other verses to show the other false teachings of the Roman Church. For example. Rev. 20.3 says the nations won't be deceived in the 1000 years, but the nations are still deceived obviously, since they war. Therefore, amillennialism is false and Jesus is not reigning with a "rod of iron" now (mentioned 3 times in Revelation). Premillennialism and the Great Tribulation to come is the correct eschatological view then Christ steps down on the mount of olives to return in Person (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7) to reign during the millennial kingdom with His overcomer believers (reward for believers who keep the word of His patience, are prayerful, watchful, keep the conduct of Matt. 5-7).

I could say many more things, but leave it at that. All that is born of the flesh is flesh, including Mary. You can find instances in Scripture where she was being selfish and sinned, so Christians reject the immaculate conception and a quaternity of sorts.