Denison just made the largest uranium discovery in Canada in years. That's why it popped to $2.90. I still think it should be at least over $4 by the end of 2010, because oil is moving up in the middle of a depression and the shortfall of uranium supply to meet demand is amazing with no major supply coming online anytime before 2013. Plus Russia might want to hold onto a few more nukes than originally anticipated because the world is heating up over oil. If for no other reason than they need the uranium for their own nuclear power plants and it is such a cheap price at $50.

I don't usually following charting, but this is as nice a chart as you can ask for on increased volume. If it takes off, it will be anticipating the price of uranium to be $75 to $100 within the next 12.

I haven't found Jim Dines to be wrong yet. He is calling for uranium plays to be the next big move. He was the lone voice last time, and I have never heard him so confident as he is this time.

It's a no brainer really. The commodity and energy boom is far from done with 7 billion people on the planet and we are past the Hubbert's peak curve for oil of using up half the world's 4 trillion barrels of oil.