Troy,

I would just like to say that the two leeists, teriminil8d (Oliver Fisher) or loverofachrist (Brad V. Sneed), just got me banned at factnet.org, so I know what you went through there. I answered all their posts, but if you keep answering them day after day, they will just somehow get you banned.

What they are trying to do is own that spot at factnet.org, and they accuse almost everyone who speaks again them as being you.

They somehow have some arrangement with the non-Christian owners of that site to ban those who speak against their cult. Brad said he was a moderator of another forum, so he knows how to get people banned. Just thought I'd let you know.

You can't really even post there any length of time unless you are willing to not post past the point where they will ban you. Once they decide they can't stand listening to the truth anymore, they ban you.

I agree, both of them are unsaved, for still wanting to call themselves God (in deification of themselves) and worship the god of modalism (calling the Father the Son). I had some small success with terminil8d because he said to me that he does not necessarily agree with Witness Lee (he is starting doubt), yet he was not yet ready to leave the cult. Let us pray for him specifically, because he has not been a leeist nearly as long as Brad has.