I disagree with your idea completely meriba. These various mechanisms are not required for the eternal in His existence before creation because God is spirit, but they are required in His working through His creation as He designed. For example, if I build a computer chip, a mother board and the rest of the components to a computer, and then I plug in a computer game, my player character is still bound by the laws of the system that was created for it to enter into. Righteously God does the same thing. When God resurrects us, He will reboot the computer, spark the spirit of the computer and reactive the soul life by giving it a new physical spiritual body.

What science shows is various mechanisms God uses for the transfiguration, resurrection and ascension, miracles and prophecies given by revelation from God in man's spirit or through visions. His timing is also most spectacular. For example the parting of the red sea or that it is read is no miracle, but what is a miracle is the exact crucial timing for it to happen when the Hebrews were in desperate need to be protected, so their nation was saved! Scientists know exactly where it is (tip of the gulf of Aqaba), that in fact it is red, and many occurrences have happened in the past of the waters being divided like that due to wind blowing down a narrow strip of water like the gulf of Aqaba which pushes the water back several miles. Read "Miracles of Exodus" by Colin J. Humphreys.

The reason Christians believe is because of so many kinds of evidence, that it puts the burden of the proof on skeptics. Skeptics who have no considerable response are just blindly believing.

I love that about Christianity. Faith is proven, that is why we believe!