"Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels" . . . "And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life." (Matthew 25:41, 46) "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night" (Rev. 14.11).

EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT!

Quote Originally Posted by Y'shua friend.
It doesn't say wailing and gnashing of teeth forever, nor does it mean such. It is only saying that Hell will be a very painful death, that will cause wailing and gnashing of teeth.
It is temporary for Christians, which Matt. 10.28 is referring to.

If you are annihilated, how can you experience everlasting punishment? Just as the first death does not cause you to cease to exist, nor does the second death. You will get no rest day or night.

Doesn't awaking to everlasting contempt to be conscious since it is an awaking?
"And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt" (Dan. 12.2).

There is always the problem too with annihilating the image of God. I don't think that is possible. His image will never cease to exist because you are not merely instrumental value, but intrinsic value to God. Always the negative consequence will be for you to lower your conscience if you would merely cease to exist.
Psalm 37:10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. Psalm 37:20 But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

By your teaching he still exist, he has only become separated from G-d. But that is not what G-d’s word says, so who is the one that needs to repent of false teaching?
Israel speaks earthy, so v.9 says, "they shall inherit the earth". The wicked disappearing is from earth. And v.11, "meek shall inherit the earth." It's in relation to earth. The same can be said for v.20.
Maybe their smoke is supposed to bare the image of G-d as it consumes away?
By the same token, according to your thought, then if you are saved and vanish like smoke when you die, the image of God will be in your smoke. Silly argument on your part.
Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

I didn’t know that anyone had a god who’s image could burn up and become stubble? That must not be the same G-d image you say all of the ungodly sinners represent?
Of all men created in His image, does his physical death make him not in God's image? Then when you die, if you were saved, you would not be in God's image. Considering what Matt. 25.46 said about eternal punishment, then isn't Mal. 4.1 just talking about the ending presence of the wicked on earth itself, and speaks in earthly terms: stubble, branches, roots, ashes, and feet on earth?

Malachi 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.

Who would have ever thought that ashes could go on living and suffering forever? When you can give me a good Biblical reference, which proves these scriptures to be wrong. Then I will throw my Bible away, and start reading from yours. But private interpretations, or doctrines of men, and speculations don’t prove anything. Only a good foundation of scriptural exegesis too support the truth. Amen!
Whoever thought your ashes could go on living and have eternal life forever? I don't want you to throw your Bible away, assuming it is the same Bible. So why is it that your exalted words don't bear out with regard to Matt. 25.46?

Matt. 25.46 proves eternal separation in hell is an eternal conscious separation of punishment. Dead men aren't punished. They're dead.