What I have told you is the truth. Never think Apostles are commissioned by God by gifts. This is wrong of you to believe this. Never is this the reason.

Be not doubletongued. Do not say you don't have to correct yourself and then say you have corrected yourself. Moreover, don't say you choose to correct yourself, when nothing in your words indicate you have accepted correction, as you merely say "somewhat" as vague as the wind. Vagaries are if anything inconsiderate.

You were removed because you said you were an Elder of a meeting place and accepted the Apostles' agreement to use the Meeting Place Finder, but belligerently never consider entering your meeting place or joining the Elder of a meeting place group. This behavior is a contradiction with what you agreed to after having asked you several times. Belligerency will not do.

See Board Etiquette VI.4,6 in which you were in violation of the 3 Rules of the forum. If your thought was on abiding in Christ, you would not have been obstinate. May I say the Holy Spirit has revealed to me you have this independency and a self-exaltation spirit which creates dissension in your heart. Let it go. Let it die on the cross. In your few short words, contradictions and avoidances, it is most apparent.