The Truth Will Set You Free (If Accepted!)

It's not even that they are fat. I really believe that by the Holy Spirit the reason for this hostility is because they know that I know they are going to Hell according to the Bible, since they reject the love of God, prefer to remain in their sins and be eternally separated from God of the Bible and our Lord Jesus Christ whom alone is qualified to pay for our sins and no one else.

Naturally, they try to exalt themselves above a Christian, but I call them out on their pretention and misgivings. So you catch them in all kinds of bad behavior in their attempt to rationalize their flesh. Nothing new!

I can see how it eats away at the non-Christian in the back of their mind always knowing that if the Bible is true, they most certainly are going to Hell, yet they still never give their lives to Christ. They prefer to be lost in the world than give up self. There is the sensation of real tangible fear they are afraid to let go of self. The world controls them. Giving your life to Christ has the same sort of the sensation as jumping out of a plane the first time just letting go. I did that so I know. At some point you need to acknowledge the evidence is 'overwhelming beyond a reasonable doubt' and just let go! And placing your trust in that which will never let you down. I can never be like the unregenerate again because I am once-saved-always-saved (John 10.28,29), but the unregenerate still has time to receive regeneration of their spirit and a new life, to be a new creation of God. Praise the Lord! Amen.

If what I am saying is true then you have everything to gain by accepting the truth. If I am wrong then no big deal, you just cease to exist. If I am right, and you don't accept Jesus into your life, nothing is worse than Hell. Even a gambler can see there is only one logical bet worth taking here. Since Jesus was not a lunatic and not a liar, He must be God! Easy.

We know atheism is false, because something can't come from nothing, and an infinite regress of nature is impossible, otherwise, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened. Therefore, nature needs a cause outside itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God.

And the Muslim we know is living a lie because you can't come along six centuries later and claim Jesus didn't die on the cross without any evidence, otherwise, you set precedence for one lie to lead to another lie and there is no telling how far your lies will build up and extend to. Evidence flies out the window. Faith should be evidenced not blind or belligerent.

Mormons are not Christians for they reject Jesus is the uncreated Creator. Boom! Simple. Mormons don't acknowledge an uncreated Creator so they are very much like atheist who believe in an infinite regress of cause and effects of nature by which their gods take from nature to produce their alleged spirit children through endless sex from spirt matter or what they like to call intelligences (think of Mormon nature as the pre-existing placenta). Crazy stuff! There are many ways to disprove Mormonism. One of the best is Joseph Smith plagiarized a couple chapters word for word in Isaiah and placed it in his golden plates around 400 AD which he claimed existed to make the Book of Mormon, but of course, there is no way the ancient Americas could have known what Isaiah said since they were on separate continents. Mormons are so dumb! Yet I know they pride themselves on being 'intelligent' as 'pre-existing intelligences.' I am not sure who is more dumb, Mormons, Muslims or Atheists? They all suck at being human beings!

Lots of Mormons finally leave Mormonism based on Article #1 in the Book of Abraham in which there is a funeral setting pictoral, but instead, because Joseph Smith only had a partial copy, he made up the other half and turned it into a human sacrifice. No Egyptian scholar on the planet interprets this common funeral pyre as a human sacrifice. This shows what a con artist Joseph Smith was. He was fake! We have found now dozens of Egyptian pyre depictions which show a burial ritual, not a human sacrifice.

As for other non-believers, God does not contradict Himself, so only one religion is true and fully proves itself which is foundational Christianity. Simple and sweet so you are without excuse! Nobody has been able to find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. Group hallucinations are impossible according to the DSM-5. And people don't willingly die for what they know is a lie.

1. Jesus died by crucifixion.
2. He was buried.
3. His death caused the disciples to despair and lose hope.
4. The tomb was empty (the most contested).
5. The disciples had experiences which they believed were literal appearances of the risen Jesus (the most important proof).
6. The disciples were transformed from doubters to bold proclaimers.
7. The resurrection was the central message.
8. They preached the message of Jesus’ resurrection in Jerusalem.
9. The Church was born and grew.
10. Orthodox Jews who believed in Christ made Sunday their primary day of worship.
11. James was converted to the faith when he saw the resurrected Jesus (James was a family skeptic).
12. Paul was converted to the faith (Paul was an outsider skeptic).