Two Faced

If Barbara May never lied to protect her hide in 2009 at my expense to cover up her own negligence, I would never have needed to respond to expose this abuse when I was setting up a tournament in Edmonton called the Alberta Top 16 Invitational through r2sports. The login was given by Usher Barnoff, president of Racquetball Canada, whom John Halko advised me to contact and May talked with me in how to use the program though she did not know herself. Don't lie and tell everyone by email that you told me not to use the r2sports program but that I went ahead and did it anyway to cover up your own negligence. Too many points of proof clearly show you are lying!!! And Barb told me in the meeting I was required to have (Marc Caouette was present also) she would approve the tournament to the board. Then she did a 180. There would have been no covert meeting to ban me. There would be no need for the pretentious and down right fraudulent complaint letters to Racquetball Canada by John Halko and Barbara May to cover up their sins. All this evil conduct by May, including Halko's envy, could have ben kept at bay. The unrelenting hostility continues to this day against my faith in Christ by these atheists, not only orchestrating banning me from Alberta Racquetball in 2009 and the Mayfield Club in 2012, but now Racquetball Canada in 2016 and L.A. Fitness in 2017. The lengths these particular atheist will go to try to shut down Christians is pure evil. Even though I am fully aware of their misdeeds, you don't see me complaining to associations and organizations. Be a grown up Allen Bauman and Jack McBride and talk to me in person if you have an issue.

If nothing else all this shows the atheist will never repent so as C.S. Lewis said they actually lock themselves in Hell from the inside, forever rejecting God's love and salvation.

I'm still the same person from when I was the Alberta Junior Racquetball Champion in 1985 at 17 when I beat Jason Ully 21-3, 21-17. I did not approve of when Alberta Racquetball awarded me the free hotel room and flight but forgot to enter me into the Team Event at the first Canadian Junior Racquetball Championships in Saskatoon (and gave it to someone else from Calgary). Likewise, after playing racquetball all these years, I do not approve of the bizarre actions and hostility of some atheists acting obtusely to the fact that I was born-again January 2001 and when I almost beat Kane Waselenchuk, losing 11-8 in the tiebreaker at the Klondike when I was 34 years old. I believe I am still the last Canadian to do so after all these years. And I also made it to the tiebreaker against Kane the previous year as well at the 2000 Klondike. Little did I know by 2001 Kane won the Nationals 3 years in a row and won his first IRT pro stop.

Doublestandards

So there is this standard Jack McBride places against me but doesn't put on himself or uphold against those who are doing the same thing voicing their opinions. If I am required to be silent and not allowed to defend myself then why is such thing allowed by these atheists? namely, Bauman, May, Halko, McBride in their writings and comments of which there are plenty that I have recorded and posted on the internet. We should all consider doublestandards to be unethical and treat others as we would like to be treated. But reaching the seared consciences of these atheists has turned out to be a formidable task, because they don't have the moral compass to recognize what a doublestandard is. The code of conduct they try to impose on me they themselves don't adhere to. If this is not a doublestandard I don't know what is. Yet I am the only one banned, but also the only person who is a Christian in this group. We must conclude the spirit of the code of conduct is being misused for unruly purposes. I think we can all appreciate the longer I am banned, the more obvious and apparent an injustice is taking place. They make themselves look bad because they are being bad!