Matthew emphasizes Jesus as king.
Mark emphasizes Jesus as a servant.
Luke emphasizes Jesus as a man.
John emphasizes Jesus as God.

So naturally, you will find phrases uniquely expressed by John emphasizing God more than the other gospels and in ways more potent.

Bart keeps saying that Matthew, Luke and Mark never mention Jesus as the Son of Man, therefore, the early Christians did not worship Jesus as God. That's Bart's claim. So he asks why would early Christians not call Jesus the Son of Man even though He is the Son of Man? He says these 3 gospels were written before John so surely they should have this phrase. But "Son of Man" is found in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John many times. "And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory" (Luke 21.27).

Making a statement about eyewitness, Bart says they are notoriously unreliable. So Bart asks why would you think after 50 years you could recall Jesus' sayings? Who says the NT was written 50 years after He died? Most scholars don't think that. I suppose that the NT was written soon after the events happened (or at least its first drafts). But in terms of eyewitnesses, you don't need to recall an entire chapter of what someone says. All you need is to see them with your own two eyes in various group settings. People don't walk around after they died so Jesus must have resurrected Himself.

Bart said people remember things in correctly. How do you remember seeing Jesus incorrectly in various group settings after He died?

Bart questions the zombie apocalypse he calls it in Matt. 27. Many did come out of their graves when Jesus was resurrected. If Jesus can resurrect Himself and resurrect Lazarus why is it so hard to imagine He resurrected many? He is going to resurrect everyone one day. I suspect they went back to soul sleep after some time since nobody is in Heaven yet. We are appointed once to die so this is the exception to the rule.

In another breath, Bart said Mark believes Jesus is divine, but doesn't make the type of divinity claims that John does. My response to that is so what? Aren't we working from the principle of dissimilarity and different perspectives? Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath. The phrase “the Lord of the Sabbath” is found in Matthew 12:8, Mark 2:28, and Luke 6:5. Jesus forgive sins which the Pharisees wanted to kill him for it because only God can forgive sins. God doesn't have a mediator apart from Himself to forgive sins.

"Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?" (Mark 2.7) Jesus did not correct them or say only God forgives sins. John mistakenly worshiped the angel in Rev. 22. And the angel corrected John not to worship him. If an angel does this for John, would not Jesus correct other also that Jesus is not God? [Rev 22:8-9 KJV] 8 And I John saw these things, and heard [them]. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9 Then saith he unto me, See [thou do it] not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.