Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLoved View Post
jerry,

Choir is not a Christian. He rejects the return of Christ to reign on earth for 1000 years as well as the rapture when clearly we see rapture verses in the Bible. He even rejects the dividing of the spirit, soul and body in Heb. 4.12. He's shallow.
AlwaysLoved seems to prefer lies and innuendo to substantive response. I never denied the existance of the millenium. If you'd read my post you'd see that I affirmed it. Dividing the spirit soul and body is an errant idea that isn't clearly defined in Christendom. Your reference to "dividing the spirit, etc." are rooted in Dispensationalism, which was formulated by John Nelson Darby. The terms are misnomers that have been assigned a meaning not in agreement with traditional scholarly methods of interpretation of the Bible. "Dividing the spirit, etc." is a method of interpretation NOT a doctrine. If you knew anything about Dispensationalism, from which the term is taken, you'd know that.

Your bias illiteracy and ignorance are showing badly. You need to educate yourself in more detail and leave the judging of others to God. It's above your pay grade, pilgrim. You'd know that too if you'd read the epistles of St. Paul.

and that's me, hollering from the choir loft....