The transmission from the originals of the NT is better preserved than for anything in antiquity so in a natural world where humans are mistake prone that is the best inspiration can achieve realistically. To require better than this debases our human condition of what and who we truly are. It makes us like robots and lessens our free will. God seems to enjoy our participation in His affairs. God works with us in inspiration in spite of our short comings. I prefer this God than the one Bart produces because the God of the Bible is more realistic and reasonable. I would prefer an eternity with this God than the one Bart would propose. What if there was a word God preferred between anger and compassion because an anger element is involved since Jesus had to remain out of the city? And what if apart and grace are two sides of the same coin since the atonement required the Father to turn from Jesus for Jesus to pay the penalty for us? It does not change materially Hebrews and Luke. May I be frank. I think Bart is a dullard. He has found his niche money making scheme being the foremost antichrist negative textual critic on the planet. But to me he is just a dullard who is going to Hell.