Thread: Racquetball Canada Banned Troy Brooks from Playing in Sanctioned Tournaments

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Your Conscience Effects Your Play

Let's see what happens as a result of John Halko (atheist), Barbara May (atheist) and Mormon Kathryn Iwaasa (whom Milton Iwaasa, also Mormon, is responsible for) gang banging me by sending complaint letters to Racquetball Canada all within a week, being evil towards me by convincing Terry Nelson to ban me from Racquetball Canada sanctioned events after already being banned 7 years from Alberta sanctioned events. No reason was given. They never give a reason for fear of lawsuits. The gospel of salvation was given to them which is salvation from Hell so you can understand why they are so hostile, because they know I know according to the Bible they are going to Hell.

Mormons by the way are atheists also, but with a twist, since they claim their god use to be a man who had a god who once was a man also, and this goes on for an eternity in the past, instead of God creating time and space as Monotheists believe. So I call Mormons "supernatural atheists". Whether atheist or supernatural atheist, they both reject God almighty, Jesus Christ. Mormons worship a false Christ. Christians believe in the Trinity. If you deny the Trinity you are going to Hell according to the Bible.

I don't really care about Terry Nelson (atheist) as he is just a pawn of the system when he received never ending vague complaint letters from the above culprits. He probably doesn't want to have to deal with it anymore as they (Barbara May and John Halko) keep sending in complaint letter after complaint letter in the vaguest way possible. Doesn't make it right, but such is the world where people don't stand up for what is right. But we can say they knew the end result as I did as that was their intended goal. All you need to do is keep sending in enough complaint letters year after year for no good reason at all, and the powers that be will cave into your demands. But what does this really say about them? It says a person will do anything to protect their first sin, in which this hostility all started when I gave them the gospel and Barbara May lied to protect her hide at my expense to cover up her own negligence so when I publically exposed her for doing so, I was banned. Evil!

So was there any impact in Halko's or Milton's play at the Feb. 5, 2016 Selection Event #2 in Grande Prairie for the first tournament I was banned from playing in by Racquetball Canada?

In the first tournament (and the only one that I will monitor for this little experiment) that I was banned from by Racquetball Canada, these are the results...

First, notice Milton Iwaasa lost to John Halko by some injury he incurred so it is not a true win, but Halko gets the win anyway. But since Halko is ranked way above Milton it doesn't really matter. Then John Halko played Dan Ladouceur from Calgary, Alberta. This is important because John Halko is ranked 11th in Alberta and 80th in Canada; whereas Dan is ranked 17th in Alberta and 93rd in Canada. Dan beat John. So now Dan is tracking John. See how that works? John Halko's conscience is pricking him that he knows he is being evil so naturally he underperforms. Another example is extremely obese and abusive people like Wayne Woiken are fat and unkind because their conscience is dull, and they don't listen to it so it manifests in exploding weight and insensitive behavior.

I could say the same thing about Ryan Blackmore who lost every single one of his matches in this tournament in both doubles and singles because he tries to defend Mormons as Christians, and he literally outside the court kicked a woman in the face, bruised her temple, and he never apologized. She quit playing racquetball because of him because she is uncomfortable being around him at the club. He will never repent because that is the type of person he is. He is self-righteous! Same goes for everyone mentioned in this post. He is also estranged from me because on a trip we took together, I called him out in his inordinate nose picking that he gets all over the steering wheel which I had to touch when it was my turn to take the wheel. Totally unsanitary. As a result, he got violent with me in the car just like Wayne Woiken did at the club even though he is the one at fault. Both of them reject the traditional Jesus. We have never been friends since. He even tried to rationalize that his nose picking is a good thing. How absurd the flesh is!

What's worse is all the above mentioned individuals engage in self-rationalizing as sin begets sin because that is what you do when you don't, one by one, repent of your sins. If I did any of these things I would immediately repent if brought to my attention because I am a Christian, but not them. They are above repentance and accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

People overlook these things in God's judgment and dealings, but God will use our environment to judge.

I would have liked to play Mitch Brayley one more time. It was my turn to get him, that would have been fun! Oh well. He jumped in front of me this tournament so he is now 19th, up from 25th in Canada, and I am 23rd, down from 22nd. But I am tracking the 14th ranked player in Canada while Mitch is tracking the 15th after this tourney. Because I wasn't in the tournament I didn't get the opportunity to defend myself so I feel he didn't quite earn it to move above me in Alberta. It's all good and fun!

http://www.r2sports.com/tourney/draw...wVar=&message=
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	halkomayiwaasa.jpg 
Views:	365 
Size:	345.9 KB 
ID:	490  

Thread Information