Thread: The Mormon Iwaasa Family is Entrenched in This Cult of Mormonism

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

"Because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God" (John 10.33).

Jesus said, "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty" (Rev. 1.8). "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death" (vv.17,18). Nothing existed before the first and last, no pre-existing materials or intelligences or gods.

Mormons call the Church the whore of Babylon. The Church is defined in the Bible as the church of a locality in the churches of a province. So if you are a Christian and you live in Dallas then you belong to the church of Dallas in the churches of Texas. Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in His name there is the church of a locality in fellowship and it is responsible unto itself. Mormons reject this fellowship of the Church body of Christ as just defined by Scripture. If you are a Christian in Jerusalem you belong to the church of Jerusalem in the churches of Judea or the churches of Israel. If you live in Antioch then you belong to the church of Antioch in the churches of Syria. Technically the whore of Babylon is the Roman Catholic Church which is not the Church body of Christ but is considered the great harlot which will be destroyed in Rev. 17.16. Mormonism would be considered not the great harlot of religious Rome but a little harlot because it is so small and so false.

When you travel don't stay at the Marriot chain of hotels because they are owned by Mormons.

Mormons claim to be visited by dead family members, but the Bible says anyone who has died is still asleep until resurrection (1 Thess. 4.14-18).

The pastor of the first Satanic church and the author of the Satanic bible Anton LaVey, in his Satanic bible lists INFERNAL NAMES in Greek mythology such as "Mormo" the god of the living dead and king of the ghouls who was a spirit that bit bad children and was a companion of the goddess Hecate. Children are born into this cult of Mormo and fear is put in them constantly to stay in check otherwise they will be bitten. How evil that parents would do this to their own children. The followers of Mormo are called Mormons. The name was also used to signify a female vampire-like creature in stories told to Greek children by their nurses to keep them from misbehaving. This reference is primarily found in some of the plays of Aristophanes.[1][2] He is also referenced in The Alexiad, which goes to show that Mormo was still taught to children during Byzantine times. The Mormo would steal children in revenge of Queen Laestrygonian who was deprived by her children.

Milton Iwaasa named his daughter Alexis Iwaasa. In the Alexiad it says "babies are scared by Mormo". In the film The God Makers, anti-Mormon activist Ed Decker claims that Mormons are followers of Mormo, citing The Satanic Bible as evidence. Opponents of this theory note that The Satanic Bible was published almost 140 years after the Book of Mormon was translated.[3] But of course, the Greek Mormo came before Mormonism.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mormo_eats_children.png 
Views:	348 
Size:	473.0 KB 
ID:	454  

Thread Information