Thread: My Racquetball Canada Rankings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I'm 48 years old and attempting to try to move up in the rankings in Racquetball Canada. I have made a good first step beating Chris Exner who is 12th in Canada (16th including all retired players) at the 2015 Saskatoon Open.

I believe the reason I won is I prayed to God to be a sign for others and left it in His hands to show Milton Iwaasa who the correct God is, because Milton is a Mormon. Milton is the father of Coby Iwaasa who was the 2015 Canadian National Champion in May just before turning 19 in June. Coby went on a missionary tour to Japan and quit racquetball after beating the 4th ranked player on the IRT pro tour with great potential to be the #1 player on the pro tour after Kane Waselenchuk retires. Coby was meant to play racquetball but Satan has got in the way. I know this was not God's will for Coby to leave racquetball for 2 years, but he is in a cult and would be excommunicated if he didn't.

The day before the tournament I watched a Christian movie "Woodlawn" (2015) about the first black football player. Christians would pray together in gymnasiums and in football stadiums for the proper treatment of black people. It sparked a Christian movement called the "Jesus Revolution".

Mormons have always treated black people with contempt. They claim based on pre-existing intelligences, black people were created for Hell or at best as servants to white people in one of their various Mormon heavens. So I emailed Milton saying let's leave it in God's hand who the correct God is. I have played Chris (Chris not Christ, lol) 3 times before, never able to beat him. He is 20 years younger than me and hits the ball like a tone of bricks so I shouldn't be able to beat him.

But as a sign if I win, maybe it is God of the Bible that is true and not the lies and idols of Moroni and the compulsive liar Joseph Smith of Mormonism.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chrisexner.png 
Views:	204 
Size:	126.4 KB 
ID:	444  

Thread Information