When you reflect upon Ryan Blackmore and his disturbing behavior, you can sum him up by realizing he is as cruel as his mother is.

He hasn't changed one iota. In fact, he has gotten worse over the years as I have known him especially as an old man who doesn't have much savings. He always has money on his brain. He told me some of the cruel things his mother did to him as a child. He did not necessarily have to be the same way, but he is this way by his own free-will. The Holy Spirit told me he is not a Christian. He thinks Mormons are Christians which shows how confused he is. He has no relationship with Jesus but worships a false Christ. Ryan masks his actual condition by usually keeping his mouth shut and being coy, lest people discover what he is really like.

Recently, he literally kicked a woman in the face with vitriol and cursing. Wow! He offered no apology even when prompted by others to do so. He almost smashed my head in a heated squash game very angrily. After the rally, he motioned with full force to smash my head with his racquet and stopped just short of making contact, all because he was losing. I've never seen someone do that before. That is no way to treat a fellow human being.

He went psycho on me on a racquetball road trip when I said his inordinate nose picking was unsanitary. I had to touch the steering wheel when it was my turn to drive so he took offense when I wiped it down. I don't like how he twists Scripture to rationalize his profuse nose picking. The Bible clearly teaches against unsanitary behavior and the spreading of germs. And he says he can't find anything in the law of the Old Testament against his nose picking. Of course, I showed him those passages (posted above in this thread), and he just shuts his mind down. He even accuses a Christian of not being graceful enough to him with his nose picking, but he can use this false accusation for any of his unhealthy or abusive behaviors. All I did was point it out and asked him to try to have some self-control and restrain himself, yet all he did was lash out and picked harder, longer and deeper. He's being a weirdo.

Another time I went to his office at the University of Alberta when he use to work there, and he got so angry for no apparent reason at all. I believe much of his hardness is the result of always being a low income earner and never having that much money. Money is the root of all evil! Apostle Paul said he was always joyful in the Lord and one of the few people who could maintain that joy whether rich or poor.

Ryan is cruel like his mother and hurtful as he purposefully avoids playing me at racquetball now on drop in nights at GARC. Prior to that for two years we would play each other every Monday and Thursday. Other players at the club have noticed this too so they ask me why is he doing this? I simply tell them the reason is because Ryan is trying to be hurtful after going psycho on me over his nose picking. There is also the factor of embarrassment that if he avoids me, the subject might not be brought up with others present. The irony is the more people ask me about it, the more others know about it. I am not the first person that has encountered this problem with him as I am sure his wife has brought it up on an number of occasions which prompts Ryan to have such a bad reaction.

On numerous other occasions, he has displayed his very mean spirited temperament. It is a strange phenomena to be around someone who can be that hard. Humility and repentance is not in Ryan Blackmore's character, but being hurtful is. Self-exaltation and self-centeredness are why someone would not have a change of mind. I sympathize with his wife who would have had to endure this over the years when he goes off the cuff. I talked to a sister in Christ about these abusive behavior patterns, and she said that he is not a Christian, and his behavior is certainly unbecoming of one. Her and I both agreed you can rationalize anything if you claim something is not taught in the law or by accusing another of not being graceful enough towards their misdeeds. He seems to have decided for himself he is too old to change his ways now.

I have noticed is Ryan's racquetball results at the World Seniors, US Open, BC and Alberta tournaments. He has been losing prolifically, making no progress in his 60+ division (dropped down to 10th in Canada 60+), which can tend to happen when your conscience is not clear before God. You won't play as good.

What Christian would be guided by the Holy Spirit to behave this way? At least Ryan won't be in Heaven so you won't have to put up with his toxic behavior if you are going to Heaven by believing in Christ. If he is not going to repent on earth, nor at the Great White Throne, Hell is the only place for Ryan, since there is no sinning in Heaven. There are no angry people and no nose pickers in Heaven.

I find all this quite interesting how the flesh, time and again, proves itself utterly corrupted and totally irredeemable. That's why a person needs to be made a new creation of God in Christ. Praise the Lord!