I just came across this verse.

xxx, you said you thought lots of alcoholics are going to heaven (talk about low standards). I said not as many as you think.

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Corinthians 6:9-10).

The way I view this is that most alcoholics are going to Hell, because if they had the Holy Spirit in them they would have an advocate to strengthen their resolve against alcoholism. The same goes with nose picking.

We shall know them by their fruit. All things are permissible but not all things are acceptable (1 Cor. 10.23). I trust you are trying to stop as a Christian instead of exalting yourself claiming that it is perfectly acceptable to spread viruses to others this way. I know I would be selfish if I did that. Why stop picking for 3 hours as an effort to change? Then resort right back to thinking it is expedient? Satan is the author of confusion.

Where you are weak in discipline in one area of your life will impact other areas.

Jesus never picked his nose. Be Christlike.