Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork View Post
One doesn't need to be an expert in the field but simply draw from experts and the word of God which shows there are no instances in Scripture of a person seeing loved ones in 3rd heaven presently. Therefore, such concoctions are that of the fleshly such as yourself. Nobody is saying God has stopped doing miracles, nor can we construe Paul's physical attacks as coming back from the dead. Your biggest hurdle is evidence which you have none.

The circumstances surrounding stoning of Paul was not for certain death. You would need to provide evidence for that. Nobody is in Hell. The first person to go to Hell with be the Antichrist at the start of the millennial kingdom. The second person will be the False Prophet. The 3rd being will be Satan at the end of the 1000 years. Nobody has ever gone to Hell yet. Hades is not Hell. Hades is that place of soul sleep. You can't throw Hell into Hell in Rev. 20. But you can throw Hades into Hell.

The Jews even call it Paradise below. Jesus preaching to people in the good side Hades was figurative by the fact He went down there upon His death at the cross, yet they were asleep. Your additional testimony is not supportive to your case because you need to see things that are out of the ordinary that you could not have suspected. You provide nothing.

You were dreaming as part of your near death experience. This is God-given, but it is still a dream. Whereas others we can be confident were back from the dead because they reported things they could not have known otherwise. Your stories about gigantic books, pulsating orbs and other silly stuff give it a Alice in Wonderland feel typical of dreams, not in keeping with the Scriptures. In Scripture there are no welcome parties.

I am only here to verify data that you could not have known otherwise. You present nothing. In fact, you admit your story expands in later years as you add more detail that was not originally present. That is very damaging to your testimony.

I don't believe you because of these reasons. If someone gave a 3rd heaven experience, but it was in keeping with Scriptures yet they could not verify anything, I would still accept their testimony. They could still have made it up, but at least I wouldn't condemn them for it. Whereas with you I judge your testimony as being false from 3rd heaven because it doesn't agree with God's word. I gave you the verses already. That must hurt your pride greatly.
I want to make something absolutely clear I NEVER SAID I WENT TO THE THIRD HEAVEN YET YOU PERSIST IN SAYING I DID. Please read my post again and then comment.
I don’t belong to any cult I am a born again Christian who belongs to no church order and know my faith and love for the Lord Jesus and his sacrifice on the cross of Calvary is sufficient for my salvation. I am saved by grace not works. The way you insist that the belief in soul sleep is so necessary that by my not believing it will lead to my damnation, "THIS MY FRIEND IS THE KIND OF DOGMA OF A CULT".
It is a waste of my time trying to dialogue with someone how thinks he knows the truth in the absolute and anyone who differs even minutely from him is wrong.
You are ! Dogmatic Intransigent Inflexible Unbending Adamant Obstinate

Go to link are these people all lying?

http://www.ndespace.org/video/video/...sg_share_video