Thread: Why is Aleksandar the Non-OSASer Going to Hell?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork View Post
    You seem hurt, because you are no longer talking to me personally in your posts, but talking about me.
    I'm not hurt. I cited discussion between you and me because I considered that it's good way to more lighten this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Churchwork View Post
    You got yourself caught in a lie. I said in post #5, “Nowhere in Matthew 7.22,23 do we find Hell spoken of in any way so these passages are speaking to Christians who are being carnal and thus, shall receive their discipline.” I said this in response to what you said in post #4: "It is about Hell for those who trespass because 'cast into the fire' is clearly mentioned. And in verse 22 and 23." Fire and Hell are not mentioned in verses 22 and 23. Then you changed your story and agreed, "It is not spoken in Matthew 7:22,23." You're confused. You should acknowledge your former mistake in claiming Hell is mentioned in these two verses.
    I didn't lie. I just didn't speak quite precisely. When I said: "It is not spoken in Matthew 7:22,23." I meant word "Hell" is not spoken, but that the Hell is spoken in Matthew 7:19 through word "fire" (phrase "cast into the fire") .That I really think that verse 22 and verse 23 speak about the Hell though word "Hell" is not mentioned, the proof is this what I said too: "It is also spoken in Matthew 7:13 which is part of the same context; “lawlessness” from verse 23 is “broad way” from verse 13 “that leadeth to destruction”. Here is word “destruction“ synonym for the Hell." what is in accordance with what I said earlier too: "It is about Hell for those who trespass because 'cast into the fire' is clearly mentioned. And in verse 22 and 23." So, maybe I didn't speak quite precisely, but you must understand that I have no a lot of time for writing, that I write here in English and not in Serbian which is my native language and that some mistakes, unfortunately, can't be avoided. Nevertheless, I think that most of this I write is understandable, that I have not a lot of mistakes and that if you had pure heart you could understand this not as my lie (what it isn't), but as it is, as I have just described. The most important is true spirit in which I write. On the other hand, unfortunately, I see that you write many lies and slanders about me. But, God will judge all of us, all our thoughts and all hidden in heart will be known to all angels and men if we don't repent on time.

Last edited by Churchwork; 08-15-2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Stop being a link junky. Removed several links you made no comments on, just arbitrarily threw out there.

Thread Information