You quote lots of Scripture even the same verses over and over yet say little because you are afraid to say what you believe plainly. That is not being an open book for the Lord. Even so, I understand what you are trying to say, and this is why you are wrong (at least try to understand it's very dangerous to read Scripture with a false spirit in you for a strange interpretation)...

I am not arguing for re-baptism but you would be after you claim a person loses salvation then think he must get saved again with a subsequent baptism. Why misunderstand what I said? Baptism does not save. Baptism is something one does after being saved to come out of the world. 1 John 1 is speaking to Christians. Since you are not a Christian this does not apply to you. All the sins of the saved are under the covering of the blood so if a believer sins, all he need do is repent and God will forgive. Speaking to Christians, if a Christian doesn't forgive others, this sin will stay with him and be disciplined for it until he finally comes around to seeing it God's way. He does not lose salvation and being born-again. He simply loses rewards. Works follow the new life, being a new creation, so naturally we are heeded to do so with consequences.

Nowhere in Matthew 7.22,23 do we find Hell spoken of in any way so these passages are speaking to Christians who are being carnal and thus, shall receive their discipline. Same goes for Hebrews 3. True love accepts the gospel of salvation and grows in that faith. If a Christian falters, there are consequences, since it is not good to remain long a babe in Christ.

Let the Holy Spirit guide you through a correct and deeper study of Matthew 7 for the conditions for entering the kingdom of heaven, that is the reigning in the millennial kingdom (7.21-23).

v.21 This verse tells us positively that in calling Jesus Christ as Lord we shall enter the kingdom of heaven, though not everyone who so calls will enter in. The emphasis is laid on the words, "not every one"—"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord," says Paul in Romans 10.9, "thou shalt be saved"; thus indicating that the first condition for entering the kingdom of heaven is being saved. However, not everyone who is saved enters the kingdom automatically; for not all Christians have part in the kingdom. There is a second condition; namely, that "he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven" shall enter in.

Consequently, the general conditions for entering the kingdom of heaven are (1) a being saved, and (2) doing the will of God.

7.21 lays down the general conditions for entering the kingdom of heaven. 7.22 illustrates the special exclusion from the kingdom. And 7.23 tells of the special consequence thereof for such people.

The word "knew" in verse 23 is the past tense for the same Greek word translated "know" in Romans 7.15. In the original it means to recognize or to understand. "I never knew you" may therefore be translated as "I never recognized you"—which means "I never recognized what you did as right."

Now the people in question here are definitely Christians, for the following reasons:

(1) The context in which these words of Jesus are found is the so-called Sermon on the Mount, which, as we have continually seen, is primarily spoken to believers.
(2) The teaching of the mount from beginning to end never instructs us as to how we can be saved since it is obviously addressed to those who are already saved.
(3) This small section from verse 21 to verse 23 does not deal with the question of faith; rather, it treats of the matter of conduct. We know we are saved through faith and not by work. Hence what is said here has nothing do with eternal perdition of the unsaved.
(4) "In that day" (v.22)—What day is "that day"? These words refer to the day of judgment at the judgment-seat of Christ before which the saved alone will appear. This is not the judgment to the Great White Throne.
(5) The people in question here have called on the name of the Lord; therefore they are the Lord’s.
(6) Notice the works they perform: they prophesy by the name of the Lord, and by the same Name they cast out demons and do many mighty works.
"That day" is a specific term in the Bible. As today is the day of man (see 1 Cor. 4.3: "or of man’s judgment" which in the original is "of man’s day") when man judges, so "that day" is the day of the judgment-seat of Christ when all the saved—and no one but the saved—shall be judged (see 2 Tim. 1.12,18; 4.8).

v.22 "Many" shall not enter the kingdom of heaven. "Lord, Lord . . ."—They call on His name once again.

"Prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works"—All these are considered to be great gifts in the church: to prophesy is to do the work of a prophet; to cast out demons is to bring in the kingdom of heaven; and to do mighty works is to exercise the power of the age to come. Those who perform such acts specifically cite these things because they think by these things they are most qualified to enter the kingdom.

v.23 The word "confess" in Matthew 10.32-33 points to the saved ones. If we do not confess the Lord before men now we will be denied the glory of the kingdom of heaven. Similarly, the passage here rendered as "then will I profess unto them, I never knew you" is better to be translated as "I never recognized or approved of you"; and the reason for His disapproval is given in the words "ye that work iniquity"—wherein "iniquity" in Greek actually means "lawlessness" and means not working according to the rules of the kingdom of heaven.

"Depart from me" simply denotes that they have no part in the glory, a glory which is very different from what is mentioned in 2 Thessalonians 1.9.

Hence the general conditions for entering the kingdom of heaven are a being saved plus doing the will of God.

The Holy Spirit who dwells in man is the Person of the Holy Spirit, and therefore He is there to rule over man. But the Holy Spirit that falls upon man is without personality, and hence it obeys man: "The spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets" (1 Cor. 14.32). The Holy Spirit dwells only in the saved ones, but His power may fall upon the unsaved such as Balaam.

It is possible for a Christian to be lawless even in prophesying, in casting out demons, and in doing mighty works. There is the danger of not doing the will of God in all these things. We need to ask the Lord to deliver us from the iniquity of the sanctuary (see Num. 18.1). Let us realize that in the last days these same things shall be greatly increased.

I don't consider you among even the lawless Christians, for you are not even born-again. You believe in salvation by works of your own strength. Can you be more arrogant?

God won't enlighten you as long as you continue to worship a false Christ. You must set aside this false Christ of the Roman Church to search God out with all your heart and soul, only then shall you find Him whom I have been showing you.

I pray for the Lord to show you that you leave no room for a Christian to backslide for the minute he does even one iota you come around and claim he is not saved due to his works. Do you really want to keep believing this obtuse idea?