Quote Originally Posted by son_flower
Nope.

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

Acts 1:7And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Matt.24:36But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Nope.

"Of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you" (1 Thess. 5.1) was not said to say, you can't know. How silly. "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord" (v.2).

It is true back then they could not know, for Jesus stipulated the condition, only when Israel becomes a nation again (Matt. 24.32) can we know "right at the door" (v.33) the very day. It would be like saying, you can't know as a teenager when you will get married, but the same does not hold true once one has entered the engagement.

You've misread Matt. 24.36 for it it follows verse 35, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away." "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (v.36). Heaven and earth don't pass away when Jesus returns. Heaven and earth only pass away after the 1000 year reign with a rod of iron "over the nations" (Rev. 2.26).

There is never a reason to make prognostications
God says we can know by the signs in the heavens so they are not prognostications, but in your prognostication you say we can't know. Do we trust Jesus or you?
"For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart..." —Matthew 13:15
"There shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars" (Luke 21.25). "The day of the LORD is near...The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining" (Joel 3.14,15). "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come" (Acts 2.20). Jesus said you can know the season even the day "right at the door" (Matt. 24.33) after Israel becomes a nation (v.32). We can know the day, just not the hour (Matt. 24.42). "But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you" (1 Thess. 5.1). Joel and the John's vision even say, "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake (Haiti 2010); and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair (H3 Solar Eclipse Nov. 3, 2013), and the moon became as blood (2014/15 Total Lunar Tetrad)" (Joel 2.31, Rev. 6.12) before the Tribulation starts Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets to Aug. 7, 2022 Tisha B'Av (2,520 days).

Yes the resurrection is Sunday. The cross is Friday.
I'm glad you agree the miracle on Sunday is not divorced from the crucifixion as Jesus said He will give one sign, the sign of Jonah.

You said He reigns in a Temple. That does not say anything about a temple.
Since it says in Jude 14,15 that Jesus comes to earth with the saints and Rev. 2.26 says we who overcometh reign over the nations on earth and Zech. 14.4 says He steps down on the mount of olives and Acts 1.11 says He returns just as He left and Matt. 24.27 and Rev. 1.7 say all will know it when He returns, then we can be confident the Temple is not housed by someone else but the Lord Jesus. May you one day have faith to believe this.

Huh??
What scripture sais He reigns in an earthly temple?
And where is this 'slowly' through the 1000 year reign transition Temple written??

Jesus could not be hindered by walls and appeared at random for 40 days after His resurrection.

1 Cr. 3:16-17Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.

2Cr.6:16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
As was said Jesus will be on earth reigning for 1000 years. From where? Obviously the newly built temple, not in China or in Brazil or in the Utah Mormon Temple. He kicks out the money changers of His temple on earth that He would have reigned in if He wasn't killed.

In the New City, ask the question why there is no Temple mentioned when there was one in the millennial kingdom? The answer is obvious, God and the Lamb are the center thereof just like it says in Rev. 21. "And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it" (Rev. 21.22). Why don't you have faith to believe this and trust in God's word?

Temples are not mutually exclusive. You can be a temple of God while the Temple of God on earth exists. Don't confuse the Holy Spirit in the temple or the spirit of the believer with the physical Temple on earth. That would be a grave mistake. While the Temple on earth remains, the New Jerusalem above does not yet come down until the 1000 years is finished. 2 Thess. 2.4 speaks of not us as temples but the Third Temple the Antichrist will take over a short while: "he sitteth in the Temple" and claims to the world he is God. "Do not measure the court outside the temple" (Rev. 11.2) because it will be overrun during the Great Tribulation.

The bible does not say "The Antichrist". Why, because there are many of them. And never with a capital letter because it is not a name nor a proper noun. It is a spirit in the world that many believe look at these scriptures:

Placing a THE in front of a partial snippet of scripture does not make it a truth, just the opposite.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1Jn4:3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. ntiIts always nice

2 Jn 1:7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
This word is used as a noun in both cases, singularly and pluraly. The Lexicon says "masculine noun" thus, in capital letters. The Bible does say the Antichrist shall come (singularly) who is the beast with the number 666 (Neron Kaisar in Aramaic, Rev. 13.18). Satan will release him from the pit (Rev. 9.1). This takes discernment. "Antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists" (1 John 2.18). Don't be surprised by the ultimate of antichrists, for there are many already.

It is entirely illogical to think the Bible doesn't say there is an Antichrist at the end of this age for the reason you give because you think there are many already. On the contrary, because there are many, naturally there will be consummated the ultimate Antichrist.

The reason why it says "Antichrist will come" or "the Antichrist shall come" and not "an antichrist" is because it is "the Antichrist." Satan is the evil spirit of the world and will as the Restrainer release his prized possession, Antichrist Nero, from the pit in the last three and a half years of Daniel's last seven. Most Bible versions place "the" in front which just strengthens the point. None that I know of use "an" as in 2 John 1.7. "Deceivers" are connected with "an antichrist" because there are "many deceivers." I fear that you will be taken in by the Antichrist since you deny his existence.

Those both say "the temple of God". Not "Third Temple of God".

The new covenant temple is the Church as already quoted..
The old covenant temple was burnt to a char in 70AD.
There is no physical Temple on earth during the dispensation of grace or mystery age of the Church. "Measure" and "sitteth in" are words to connote a physical place. Since the 2nd Temple is destroyed and Israel has planned to build the 3rd Temple very soon, know this is the physical Temple Jesus will reign in for 1000 years. We associate the 6th Tetrad since Christ to Israel a nation again, the 7th Tetrad to Israel entering Jerusalem and the 8th Tetrad to Israel building the Temple as well as the beginning of the Tribulation. These are signs in the sun and moon we are told to look out for with the very rare H3 Hybrid Solar Eclipse Nov. 3, 2013 in front of the 8th Tetrad 2014/15.

Since Jesus will reign on earth with His overcomer believers (Rev. 20.4-6) in person, then where would you have Him physically reign if not in the Temple? Do you think He will do so from Alaska or Haiti or Moscow? Perhaps Rome? Silly. Jesus keeps His promise to Israel to be the center of all nations and that He will reign as the "Lion of Judah" from the land of Israel, from Jerusalem, from the Temple itself. Praise the Lord! Amen.

The old covenant does not do away with the Temple, but is a foretaste of the millennial reign of Christ in the Temple. It is only done away with when the 1000 years is completed and the New City and New Earth commence.

Not.
Only a third is future and some of which has already happened.

John, in tribulation, wrote the book of Revelation while on the Isle of Patmos around 90AD and includes a division of 3. Things he already saw, things which were present in his day, and things future to both to him and to us.
Jesus sais:
Rev. 1:19
Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
Rev. 2 & 3 are the church age-7 church periods. Rev. 4 is the picture of the universe from heaven. Rev. 5 recounts the atonement and resurrection. The 1st Seal recounts the cross. The Seals are the past 20 centuries. It is only the 5th Seal and 6th Seal which are truly future right before the first rapture (Rev. 7.9) and the Tribulation beginning the first trumpet (8.7ff). Rev. chapters 12 to 19 give the details of the major points of the Tribulation from chapters 7 to 11 JUST LIKE Genesis 2 gives the details of Gen. 1.

If the book of Revelation only records primarily things of the past, then how can the average child of God ever understand it? It would require doctors of philosophy and learned historians to comprehend it! Furthermore, it would no longer be revelation either!

The things which are seen was that of Rev. 1. The thing that are, of course, are the 7 churches. And the things which shall be thereafter are the rest of Revelation giving us the future. At the time of John's writing he saw the 7 church periods; even detailing the 7 church periods yet to be fulfilled really the only thing that is of the past was Rev. 1.

Oh so no earthquake now its a missile.

Satan dwells among us on earth:

Rev 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
1Pet.5:8Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

The nuke is your idea not mine.
No, the earthquake is not a missile. How silly. Where do you get that? "Star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp...the star is called Wormwood" (Rev. 8.10,11) with its nuclear toxicity and radiation fallout which destroys the Vatican and sends it into the sea. I see volcanoes, earthquake and also in the first half of the Tribulation this nuke blowing up the Vatican. Why does Satan do this? Because if only in name it uses the name of Christ, speaks of salvation, atonement, resurrection, the bread and so on.

1 Pet. 5.8 obviously is figurative because Satan is spirit. And Rev. 2.13 is obviously figurative because Satan is spirit. But with the Antichrist who is a real person sitting in the Temple and we are told not to measure the Temple tells us of the 3rd Temple.

2.13 “I know where thou dwellest”—The church sojourns on earth as a passer-by just as our Lord too was once a stranger in this world. How pitiful that the church now has lost her character as a sojourner and has instead a dwelling, that is, a position here. This shows how the church has become worldly, and her dwelling is in Pergamum—which means high tower, that is to say, having a superior position, influence and glory.

Judging by outward appearance, the church is most prosperous, possessing position, influence and glory; but in reality she has been corrupted and defeated. For although the duty of the church on earth is to battle against the enemy, she now owns a dwelling place where the seat of Satan is. In other words, Satan occupies a place in the church. How lamentable this is!

“In the days of Antipas my witness, my faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwelleth”—In these seven letters, no believer’s name is ever mentioned except that of Antipas. Thus is affirmed the extreme importance of this believer. Why was Antipas killed? For the sake of holding fast the Lord’s name and not denying his faith. That is, he was killed because he faithfully testified to these facts.

“And thou holdest fast my name, and didst not deny my faith”—As long as Antipas lived, and through his faithful standing, the whole church stood firm. But after he was killed, the entire church was shaken.

The "hour of tribulation" is not mentioned in either Matt:24:40-42 or Luke 21:36.
Just escaping the punishment at His coming.
Those who are His will be left standing safe and protected.

Matt:24 40-42 sais in 39 those taken at His coming are just like in the days of Noah. The unbelievers were taken by the flood while Noah stayed right here safe and sound.

Mt24:39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Luke sais the coming is like a snare to the worldy. To escape this snare we should not be drunk or worry or get involved with cares of this life. This way we are His when He comes and are able to stand before Him.

Luke 21:34-36And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and [so] that day come upon you unawares.
For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Rev 3:10 sais nothing about anyone going anywhere. Jesus is able to keep us safe.
Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
God promises a Christian won't be martyred in the Tribulation. Hence, such promise is given to those who keep the word of His patience to escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world by the first rapture according to readiness. Since the section from Matt. 24.32-Matt. 25.30 is referring to Christians, both the "taken" and the "left" are saved. Some argue that according to I Thessalonians 4.15, the living “shall in no wise precede them who are fallen asleep” -The dead are resurrected at the seventh trumpet; and so timewise, rapture occurs after the Tribulation. Now if there is a first rapture, it will have to take place before the resurrection of the dead. But since this verse distinctly says “shall in no wise,” how then can rapture take place twice? Let me say in reply that it is most precious and significant to find in both verse 15 and verse 17 the qualifying clauses “we that are alive, that are left” - Now to be alive is obviously to be left on earth; why, then, is there this apparent unnecessary repetition? Because it implies that there are people who though alive yet have already gone ahead (that is, raptured) and therefore are no longer left on earth. Would Paul enlist himself among this class of people who are alive and are left? Not at all. He uses the word “we” only because he is speaking at that moment of writing, and the proof of this is that since Paul no longer lives today, he cannot be numbered among those who are left on earth. So one group of believers will be raptured before the Tribulation while another group of believers will go through the Tribulation and be raptured afterwards, specifically at the start of the last trumpet (with 24 months remaining).

Certainly one will be taken and one will be left doesn't mean in Matt. 24.40-41 there is no Tribulation that then follows, but that there, indeed, will be. Hence, in verse 42 if you are watchful, you will be taken and not left to pass through the Tribulation. Amen.

Luke 21.36 speaks of specifically to escape all things thing which are to come upon the whole earth in the Tribulation if we are prayerful and watchful. Again, such promise can't be given since there will be many martyred Christians during the Tribulation, and they were not martyred because they were fleshly; more likely because they were spiritual Christians.

Rev. 3.10. Same holds true. To escape the hour of trial which is the Tribulation itself it is not a keeping through since God can't promise no martyrdom. Hence, it is being raptured "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven before the Tribulation starts. The Tribulation is from Rev. 7 on after the rapture.

Again, I am not trying to avoid death.

I am waiting right here for Jesus Christ when He comes with power and glory for every eye to see.

Your verse has no one going above the clouds.

1Thes3:16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The Lord Himself shall DESCEND with all those believers who have ever died.
nothing about ASCENDING or secretly going to heaven.

And yes, this does give us comfort to know the dead, like my grandma, will be brought back with Him.
The problem is you have excluded yourself from the first rapture, thus you will lose also the reward of returning with Christ for the 1000 years. That's not a good thing. It's a bad thing. If you are saved you will be raptured at the last trumpet if you were not raptured at the first trumpet. That's not the issue before us right now. The issue is your carnality excluding yourself from the first rapture.

The secret rapture which you will accuse of being a "fake rapture" places you in the camp with Satan accusing the brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10). All you need to do is remember in Matt. 24.40-42 both the taken and left are saved, so be watchful. The saved are not left after the last trumpet, but they are left after the first trumpet if they are not watchful. At the last trumpet God raptures all believers that were not taken at the first rapture. Luke 21.36 says be prayerful and watchful to escape the Tribulation for avoiding death can't be promised to saints that will be martyred in the Tribulation. Even the 5th Seal says wait ye a little longer for the rest of your brethren who will be martyred during the Tribulation. And Rev. 3.10 is clear the hour of trial can be avoided if you keep the word of His patience. Do all Christians do this? No. Could Paul, Peter, John and James have avoided death? No. They were in tribulation and Jesus said they would be put to death. He did not say to them, you can escape death if you are watchful, prayerful and keeping the word of His patience. How silly. They were let be martyred to show their authenticity to the church age.

LOL i am sure the devil wants a lot of things like being scraped off the sole of my shoe.

Nothing is taken away from the hope of Christ's glorious return as King in glory and power to resurrect the just and put an end to the wicked.

No strongholds, just the truth.

Strong's G3952 - parousia

1) presence

2) the coming, arrival, advent

a) the future visible return from heaven of Jesus, to raise the dead, hold the last judgment, and set up formally and gloriously the kingdom of God
The church would lose her hope - “Looking for the blessed hope and appearing of the glory of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ” (Titus 2.13) - for included in this hope is the blessing of escaping the Tribulation.

You have no such hope since you reject it. Were all of us believers to be raptured after the Great Tribulation, then our waiting would not be a waiting for Christ but for the Antichrist, since the latter must come first.

Were the entire body of believers to be raptured after the Tribulation, there would again be no need for us to watch and wait and be prepared. Knowing that the Lord would not come before the end of the three and a half year's period, we could live evilly up to three years five months and twenty-nine days. Yet such a concept violates the very principle of the Scriptures.

You forget, “Behold, I come as a thief” (Rev. 16.15). A thief comes secretly, is never preceded by a band, and always steals the best. There are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere.

There is a failure in your thought to distinguish between rapture and the appearing of the Lord. There is a difference between Christ coming for the saints and Christ coming with the saints. That which Enoch prophesied, as recorded in Jude, points to the coming of the Lord, "with his holy myriads” (see Jude 14-15 mg.) when His feet step down on the Mount of Olives. So does the prophecy which is given in Revelation: “Behold, he cometh with the clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they that pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth shall mourn over him. Even so, Amen” (1.7). In taking the historical view, the second school of interpretation regards that part of Revelation up to chapter 17 as having already been fulfilled, with only the part from chapter 17 onward waiting to be fulfilled. (This is exactly opposite to the futuristic view taken by the first school of interpretation which deems only chapters 1-3 as having already been fulfilled, with the rest remaining to be so). If the book of Revelation only records primarily things of the past, then how can the average child of God ever understand it? It would require doctors of philosophy and learned historians to comprehend it! Furthermore, it would no longer be revelation either!

I am not seeking glory and those returning with Him are the dead in Christ rising first not the living.

I quoted scripture showing what is written.
No false teaching at all.

Matt.24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be
saved
Not all who are dead in Christ return with Christ, for not everyone who is saved returns with Christ to reign during the millennium. Many such as yourself, assuming you are saved, are teaching falsely, loving the world too much, etc. Not the 5 unwise virgins, but the 5 wise virgins enter the marriage feast of the millennial kingdom.You're confusing yourself with the latter.

I showed you how your beliefs are false. At best you will go into outer darkness for 1000 years. At worst the reason you have your attitude is because you pride yourself on returning with Christ no matter how carnal you may be who may be a false Christ since he is not Jesus of the Bible.

Enduring to the end is not by way of false teaching.