According to the Bible you guys are going to Hell. Could anything be more crazy than this choice you have made for yourself? I trust that you are at least honest about what the Bible says about you even though you refuse to repent to the cross as a helpless sinner and receive the Lord Jesus as Savior.

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God" (John 3.18).

Why are you like this? The Bible says...

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God" (John 3.19-21).

Praise the Lord!

You're probably hoping when you die you will just cease to exist, but that is delusional. "He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone" (14.10), and "they have no rest day nor night" (v.11), for it "will never burn out" (Matt. 25.41). They "will never die, and the fire that burns them will never go out" (Is. 66.24).

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse" (Rom. 1.20).

Think about it. There are only two possibilities for naturalists. Either the universe(s) always existed or something comes from nothing. If something comes from nothing then you violate the first law of thermodynamics. Besides it is goofy, for that which doesn't exist can't produce anything efficiently or materially.

Second, if the universe(s) always existed, you would have had an eternity to have happened already, having had an eternity to do so, so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space. This is whom we call the uncreated Creator or God.

I guess there is a third option, you can continue to do what you have always done, which is to shut your mind down like a zombie for Satan. Satan's building his army and he has you.

So who is this uncreated Creator? Is God an absentee landlord or does He reveal Himself? Since most scholars concede for good reasons the disciples truly believed they saw Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings and there is no naturalistic explanation to account for this, then there is no naturalistic explanation, thus proving Jesus is God and all things sum up in Him.

Any logical person who is not crazy would give into reality instead of exalting self in separation, hostility, independency and disobedience to your Creator. You're just a scared little boy afraid to give up control of your exalted self, that's all. It can be scary to let go. I would know, I let go and placed my trust in Jesus. Amen. Though you can become like me one day I can never be like you. Once-saved-always-saved: they "shall never perish" (John 10.28). Amen.

Since neither you nor I are able to overturn this proof, this is how you and I know you are going to Hell. Think of it this way, you can't ask a reasonable person to believe what you believe since you have no evidence for your blind faith, but the evidence just given is a solid.

My prayers go out to you.